female guitarist seeks same to make dreamy 60's surf music (1 Viewer)

veeda

Aloha,

Title says it all really - i'm looking for a female compadriate to form a harmony-driven, jangly 50's / 60's style band with soft female vocals and loads of reverb ;o). Something along the lines of The Raveonettes, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Breeders, Blondie, The Cramps, The Beach Boys, The Shirelles, Link Wray etc.

I play guitar and a bit of bass and ukulele and I have a few songs written. I'm looking for another female vocalist / instrumentalist. Ability not that important - I'm no great shakes myself - but ideally you are into the same kind of music, based in Dublin and mid-20's to mid-30's.

I realise I could be waiting a while, so any boys who are interested also, feel free to PM me!

xxx

BUMP - still looking for a 2nd female singer-guitarist. We are now 3 (myself, drummer and bass player) with our own city centre rehearsal space! Don't be shy!!

It will be, we're just missing the 4th element! Is it wrong to be listening to Best Coast at Christmas time?

Hey i know you guys looknig for another girl (which im not) but if your stuck and still looking for a guitarist ill happily fill that duty. Band i was in broke up recently so im looking so start/join. Im into alot of defferent style so i would be open minded about trying anything. If by any chance your interested let me know and i can come around for a jam.

Thanks Sprey, we're still holding out for a girl at the moment but I will let everyone know if that changes (i.e. we give up!).

wow--I've never had call to use the dislike button before but, well there you go

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back