Favourite Sega Megadrive and Super Nintendo games (3 Viewers)

yeah so what
haha remember when you were like "oh listen to the music" and i couldnt' hear anything? clowned.

ne1 got tips on how to get past level 7 of Bounce on a Nokia phone? v. hard!
andrew

M.BISON said:
yeah so what
haha remember when you were like "oh listen to the music" and i couldnt' hear anything? clowned.

ne1 got tips on how to get past level 7 of Bounce on a Nokia phone? v. hard!
andrew

haha
i'm stuck on that too. i think its some kind of global ultimate clown
maybe anyone that finishes it becomes like that dude in The Last Star Fighter
and gets to blow shit up for the reptilians

grim fandango is awesome and totally under-rated
although i think Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max were both far better non-MI lucasgames. sam and max is the best shit ever. apparantly they just scrapped the sequel. i vaguely remember seeing a cartoon on channel 4 once.

andrew

I was quite nostalgic about a megadrive game called rolo to the rescue , where you're an elephant that has to free lots of animals from the evil ringmaster . I recall thinking it was soooo cute as you could hoover things up your nose and stuff .

anyway, got it on the emulator a while ago . my god , it is just bollix .

conor said:
sayin the same to a mate at the weekend.
guaranteed money maker - elite for ps2\gamecube\xbox\pc, doesn't even need to have amazing graphics - a few more missions than the original, a dogfight mode for when you have mates over, sorted.

meself and two mates played it constantly on the bbc and only ever became 'deadly'. we keep threatening to set it up again and become 'elite'. we're 27. sad.

I had managed to get up to Elite because I kept going looking for fights with those aliens. It was amazing on the BBC, you know if they remade it for a modern console they'd probably fuck it up.

M.BISON said:
grim fandango is awesome and totally under-rated
although i think Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max were both far better non-MI lucasgames. sam and max is the best shit ever. apparantly they just scrapped the sequel. i vaguely remember seeing a cartoon on channel 4 once.

andrew

I think they're making a new Sam and Max game at the moment or something.

nah, they announced they were cancelling sam and max a couple of days ago.
never played that, wonder can i find it online

was there a full throttle 2?

sigh, all this nostalgia *sort* of makes me wish i worked for Game again. Bless their lending policy

flashback was class...I finished it recently on my emulator (I was going pre-xbox nuts).

does anyone remember that arcade game 'splatterhouse'? possibly the most terrifying game evor! mate had the arcade in his garage...walking home afterwards was a treat. hockey mask + slaughtering folk + horror music = nightmares.

but now sam and max 2 is gone...right?

re: splatterhouse - FUCK YEAH! game was hard as shit - got it a while back for pc engine emulator
splatterhouse.gif

super mario cart (and super bomber man is worthy of a mention too)

i was beast at them

when i hit the schnooze button this morning i woke up remembering my dream
the cover of the star said
"the pixies were beast last night"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back