favourite place? (1 Viewer)

muffin

im trying to avoid doing college work so i was wondering where everyones favourite places that they have visited are?(god that grammer is shocking)

im sure theres been a thread like this before but im too tired to look for it..

mine would be kiruna which is in northern sweden..most romantic and fun place in the entire world..but also pretty cold:)

I absolutely loved Prague & Sheep's Head, Cork http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheep's_Head

kilcrohane on the sheepshead is definitely on my list, i love it. i also love the beara peninsula - its beautiful but i also have lots of happy memories of my grandparents place when i was kid.

montana was nice too, and some places in france

I love Prague and Manhattan. But I think my favourite place in the world may well be Strathcashel Point on the banks of Loch Lomond.

kilcrohane on the sheepshead is definitely on my list, i love it. i also love the beara peninsula - its beautiful but i also have lots of happy memories of my grandparents place when i was kid.

montana was nice too, and some places in france

Montana is gorgeous, I spent a few summers there as a kid. Big sky country is spot on.

remember that film where sean connery is in charge of the commie submarine? and some other commie gets killed, and his last words are something like "i would have liked to have seen montana... euughhhh" *dies* -- well, i remember thinking, hey, montana must be pretty cool if russians want to run away there. and also, that guy had a pretty grammatically complicated last sentence ever.

remember that film where sean connery is in charge of the commie submarine? and some other commie gets killed, and his last words are something like "i would have liked to have seen montana... euughhhh" *dies* -- well, i remember thinking, hey, montana must be pretty cool if russians want to run away there. and also, that guy had a pretty grammatically complicated last sentence ever.

photo_lg_montana.jpg

Here's pictures of me hanging out in some of my favourite spots.

Pix%203%20-%20Ct_%20Dracula%20Club.JPG

SHADOWS%20STILL-%20Nightmare%20Executioner.jpg

fs_pe8501_s.jpg

morgue3.jpg

seance.jpg

hh%20graveyard%201.jpg

seance.jpg

goth1.jpg

Also whenever I'm feeling down, I often like to take lat night walks to clear my head
graveyard%20at%20midnight.jpg

Fanad, Donegal
Bali, Indonesia (especially where/when there's very few tourists)

San Francisco
Laos
HK
Queenstown, NZ
Sydney
Kinsale

and though I haven't been YET I'd say Alaska would blow my - and my snowboard's - mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back