favourite only fools and horses moment. (1 Viewer)

rampz

er, when the chandelier falls down or when theyre running doen the street dressed as batman and robin.

that chandelier thing happened to someone i know except it fell on him and killed him.

i adore only fools and horses,bought every season and all the special episodes too,mwah!
best scene i reckon is when rodney brings his copper girlfriend back to the flat,priceless.

I bought them all on VHS.
Presume there's nothing to be gained extras-wise on DVD?

In fact I believe the DVD of A Royal Flush (1986 Christmas special) is cut by some 21 minutes on John Sullivan's insistence.

I bought them all on VHS.
Presume there's nothing to be gained extras-wise on DVD?

In fact I believe the DVD of A Royal Flush (1986 Christmas special) is cut by some 21 minutes on John Sullivan's insistence.

i think on the dvd you get delboy doing a commentry in french. its totally bon chance.

i adore only fools and horses,bought every season and all the special episodes too,mwah!
best scene i reckon is when rodney brings his copper girlfriend back to the flat,priceless.

It turned truly shite as soon as they became rich (the mineral water if memory serves) and the Miami Twice episode was an all-time low.

Less of your guff Kirstie.

The one where they buy a load of robbed paint off Trigger, and Del goes down to the Ma's grave to touch up the headstone with it.
Some point later, Trig informs the lads that the paint is the stuff they use inside tunnels, and glows in the dark.
I think the Nags Head got a coat too, ended up looking like Chernobyl.

My favourite episode is the one where Rodney decides to go into business with Mickey Pearse and they buy a load of broken lawnmower engines off Alfie Flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back