Favourite Ever Scenes From A Movie (3 Viewers)

"i'm not a fool Pliskin!"
"....Call me Snake"

Escape from New York is gold from start to finish

this is turning into favourite lines (from my part...oops).

this exchange from dawn of the dead:

Francine Parker: They're still here.
Stephen: They're after us. They know we're still in here.
Peter: They're after the place. They don't know why, they just remember. Remember that they want to be in here.
Francine Parker: What the hell are they?
Peter: They're us, that's all, when there's no more room in hell.
Stephen: What?
Peter: Something my granddad used to tell us. You know Macumba? Voodoo. My granddad was a priest in Trinidad. He used to tell us, "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth." - best line ever

Rodney Dangerfield at the end of Caddeyshack. "were all gonna get laid tonight" BEST ENDING EVER.

The scene prior to the fight between Matrix and Bennet in Commando. "I dont need da gan jawn, I DONT NEEEEED DA GAAAAAAAAN"

Biff in Back to the Future: "HEY MCFLY, I thought I thought I told you never to come in here you Irish punk". Followed by Marty decking Biff.

The scene from 'in the Soup' where Seymour Cassell his nuzzling Buscemi in bed. Fucking cry laughing every time.

Also Buscemi being drove by the psychotic Skippy (Will Patton). He's scared off his wits and hasn't a clue where he's going, except Skippy has just missed the turn off for his appartment. "Eh, Skippy..." "Shaddup!". And then Buscemi continues his internal monologue to which Skippy retorts "whaddid I say?"

Where is Will Patton now? Roaming around on the set of some stupid Nic Cage actioner no doubt...

Zack(Tom Waits): Why'd ja kill him Bob? Guy didn't like Walt Whitman?

Sniggers ensue between Zack & Jack (John Lurie)

Bob (Benigni) (confusingly): I did not eh ask this man if he liked Walt Whitman.

Sniggers ensue again.

and also different scene

Jack (laughing): You're a goddamn dj and I can't get a single word of conversation out of you! (laughs again)

Jack presses Zack for ages to do something in his dj voice. Eventually, he grumpily agrees, speaking some nonsense jargon, secretly getting into it though. Jack continues to snigger. Zack ceases all upset and pissed of then.

OH man while were on that film I must mention:

"I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM". Just such a cool cool bit. Total feel good.

"The typewriter isn't the point. The point is it symbolises the bitch that just fucked him over. It symbolises the bitch that fucked me over six months ago. And it symbolises the bitch that's gonna fuck you over."

That bit in The Untouchables where Andy Garcia slides across the bottom of the steps and throws the owl 'wan and gun and jams his feet into save the pram from falling over and then goes, "...got him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back