Favourite Ever Scenes From A Movie (2 Viewers)

Pretty amazing alright. Gotta love his 2nd encounter with Sport on the doorstep - "Suck on this". The way the camera moves up to reveal the haircut is incredible too. Love the way he applauds.

Hey Sport
How's the pimp business?

Also:
When he brings Betsy to the movie. I would love to see that actual movie.
Spermatoza!

The bit in Flight of the Doves when the Gards call up to the Granny's house to take the kids away and all the neighbours are having 'a rest' on the wall, farm implements at their sides. It makes me cry.

Also, the Patrick's Day Parade bit is great. Go on the Dubs!

f-flightdoves05.jpg

most scenes from ghostbusters. or back to the future 1 or 2.
and i quite like the 'hey can i try real quick' scene from napolean dynamite.
or something from waynes world.

like a favourite song, i dont have favourite scene.
over and out.

others
Last House On The Left - scene where Mari Collingwood walks into the river and the Hess tune is playing in the background. Now You're All Alone.....

breaks my heart everytime

said it a million times but 'no you're all alone' is one of my favourite songs ever

Also, the Patrick's Day Parade bit is great. Go on the Dubs!

f-flightdoves05.jpg

Ah, look. Yer ma on the right. That's him out of everything!!! Noel Purcell, so it is.

You'll change yer tune re Finglas when you see the WFTA shower on Parade in that "You don't have to be Oirish to be Oirish" bit. You'll be all proud you live near the west finglah tenant's assoc., so you will.

When Edward Woodward sees The Wicker Man

The Opening six minutes of Once Upon A Time In The West - rockey back and forthey, swatey flyey out of eye-ey, playey harmonica and so on

The elevator scene in The Eye

Dan Akroyd as drunk Santa in Trading Places

Steve Martin in The Jerk in bed telling his sleeping girlfriend how long each day felt like since he met her

'Putting On The Ritz' in Young Frankenstein

two more from the jerk:

"he hates these cans!"

and when the sniper comes back later trying to get a message to Navin
and navin throws the door open and popcorn goes flying all over the
madman - he reacts like he's been covered in acid. completely subtle
and amazing

from Suburbia - "hey gimme one of those bottles.....*SMASH*....I hate busses"

the scene where the Illinois Nazi is painting an eagle gold in his office in the Blues Brothers (65% of that movie is pretty boring though)

Animal House
- horse having a heart attack and the shot freezes on it's face
- kid reading playboy in his room and a girl flies through the window "Thank you God!"
- "You fat, disgusting slob! You're a goddamned disgrace!...." and all Twisted Sister videos derived from this
- "I gave my love a cherry that had no stone. I gave my love a chicken that had no bones. I gave my love a story that had no end. I gave my...." - *SMASHES GUITAR AGAINST WALL* "Sorry"
- "Do you mind if we dance with your dates?"

- Back To School - the triple lindy

- Caddyshack - "So what? So Lets Party!" - rips off front of golf bag / plays "Anyway You want It" by Journey

Zoolander - the scene in the bar between Jon Voight & Ben Stiller "You're more dead to me than your dead Mother"/"Merman....Merman!!!" etc

Sleeper - pick a scene

Top Secret - Backwards Scene

Days Of Heaven - Any one second freeze frame

"how do you feel about apollo creed blha blha"
"IF HE DIES.............HE DIES!"

Ivan Drago - Rocky IV

the whole intro sequence to Cobra that cuts between guy on bike and the 'axe cult' in some dingey warehouse clanging axes together with lots of culty graffiti on the walls - so great - you can tell a lot was cut out of that movie. and that whole "we're the dawn of the new breed" shit in the supermarket babbling. best shit

"You're the disease, and I'm the cure."

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti."

shouttrue.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back