Favourite Die hard (2 Viewers)

Favourite Die hard

• I hate them all and i hate christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I've only seen the fourth one once and that was in the cinema and I enjoyed it.

I think I might watch 2 later. Remember when it used to be on UTV loads but they always edited out the icicle in the eye shot?

Great things about 2 is the characters:
Sifolwitz

Sifolwitz' parking ticket cop brother

McLaine's 2 sidekicks/helpers-
Marv in the boiler room
The little black guy with the husky highish pitched voice and the grey hair.

Colm Meaney being a british pilot

The Help Desk lady in the airport flirting with McLaine

Mr McDowell from coming to America

Robert Patrick being a badass
Swat Guy: "Hey whadda I look like to you"
RP: "A sitting duck" GUNSHOT

And was it really necessary for Col. Stewart to being practising his tai chi or whatever in the nip. Was that just a little something for the ladies who had to go with their boyfriend's to see it. Is there any ladies posting in this thread at all?

Great things about 2 is the characters:
Sifolwitz

Sifolwitz' parking ticket cop brother

McLaine's 2 sidekicks/helpers-
Marv in the boiler room
The little black guy with the husky highish pitched voice and the grey hair.

Colm Meaney being a british pilot

The Help Desk lady in the airport flirting with McLaine

Mr McDowell from coming to America

Robert Patrick being a badass
Swat Guy: "Hey whadda I look like to you"
RP: "A sitting duck" GUNSHOT

And was it really necessary for Col. Stewart to being practising his tai chi or whatever in the nip. Was that just a little something for the ladies who had to go with their boyfriend's to see it. Is there any ladies posting in this thread at all?

ah, i have to watch this again right now!

I'm still waiting for the Die Hard Target and Die Hard to Kill crossovers.

Last Boy Scout seems like a Die Hard spin off to me. Or like an alternative script to with a vengeance.
Alcoholic McLaine, seperated from his wife, daughter troubles, speeding around LA with his black sidekick, non stop one liners. Written by Hawkins from Predator.

Saw Law Abiding Citizen today. Gerard Butler goes mental and starts blowing shit up all over the place. Class. Some hilarious deaths in it. Not bad for the old explosions too.

P.S Colm Meaney being amazing as ever

I love being the only one that chose 4. That one was great. Although my favourite BW film is Mercury Rising.

if there's one thing I've learned from this thread is that if I ever meet tim in real life I'm going to buy that man a god damn beer

Saw Law Abiding Citizen today. Gerard Butler goes mental and starts blowing shit up all over the place. Class. Some hilarious deaths in it. Not bad for the old explosions too.

P.S Colm Meaney being amazing as ever

You left before the end didn't you..

No? The end is actually the worst thing about the film though

I totally just wanted Gerard Butler to blow the shit out of everything and get away, leaving room for the sequel where he turns good guy and takes out an evil dictator!

I've been assured by my lady that you are in fact speaking for fifteen year old emos and not women in general. 3 is her favorite.
er yeah, you might have missed the bit where it was me who started the Die Hard ranking posts that led to this thread, and my other posts in it :rolleyes:

anyway I'm having a marathon this evening to refresh my memory. 20 mins into Die Hard 2 now and it's definitely the worst of the lot. going to have to get as far as 3 though before I can make a decision between 1 and 3 as the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back