FastenDISyepricks. (1 Viewer)

Corey

There's gonna be an exhibition of seccession art on in paris running till january 23rd. Numerous works by Klimt and Schile being exhibited for the first time in nigh on 30 years. If anyone finds themselves roudthereaboutsthatime i would strongly recommend getting your holes on into it.

Klimt, Kokoschka, Schiele, Moser This major exhibition brings together four leading 19th and 20th century painters, examining their revolutionary movement known as the “Viennese Secession.” Divided into three sections, each tackling three themes — “Histoires,” “Paysages” and “Figures,” it juxtaposes works by the four painters, in each room. Oct 3 to Jan 23, Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais, 3 av du Général Eisenhower, 8e, Mº Champs Elysées-Clémenceau

osen.jpg
Indeed.

eremiten.jpg
This ones massive.

sch3.jpg
More please.

klimt is superb.

hehe, the title of this thread isnt a reference to a certain radical dublin art movement of over-money-d upper middle class wanna-be dandies by any chance? :) I’ve had the misfortune of attending their emeetings and exhibitions, good lord, their foppish pretentiousness is a marvel to behold. If their future of art is the snorting of trite clichés (“but we are soooooo trangressive, look! I’ve just done another risqué regurgitation!”) from the over-fed tits of self-indulgent comfort then it’s a sad state of affairs.

but yeah, klimt is wonderful. real art!

Holy shit. How did I miss that thread?!! That'll teach me to go on holiday.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back