FAMILY MAN (Berlin, feat. ATOMGEVITTER staff) need help w/ Irish tour dates (1 Viewer)

henryxcrudos

Website
www.family-man.org
Oooh, brand new to the forum and already a cheeky question to ask...

This is Stephan from ATOMGEVITTER. I'm sure I've met some folk on this here forum in real life as well.

Now then, I've got another band called FAMILY MAN, and I've started booking our (FM's) summer euro tour. And I'm looking for help with Irish/Northern Irish dates. DAMO said youse might be able to help with himself travelling in Asia and that?

It's basically 2 dates and the days themselves are fixed, cos we need to book ferries and blabla and play England and Scotland before and after our wee jaunt to I/NI. They are:
Fri 16 July
Sat 17 July.

My plan was to play Dublin on the 16th and Belfast on the 17th.
Would anybody on here be able and willing to put us on on either of the two days?

You would want to have a listen to what yer in for first, wouldn't you... There's a few songs on our myspazz (http://www.myspace.com/fmhardcore), and we've got an album to boot (from early 2009, I cld send you a download link via PM) and will bring a new one on tour.

If ye need more info, let us know. Also, if you wanna suggest we should play somewhere else, let us know.

Cheers for now!

Gonna talk to Loose Nut tonight about doing the Dublin gig. I don't live in Dublin anymore so can't do it myself without some help.

You got the LP? I'm amazed!

Moshspace, will try that 'un then as well ;-).

We're gonna PLAY Loose Nut on top if it works ;-). And if TV PARTY from England still go, let's have them. Would be a blast!

Yeah I picked up the copy skub had. Just replied to your pm re teh Dublin gig there too Henry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back