Fall Heads Roll (1 Viewer)

spiritualtramp said:
Great gig in Glasgow.

MES was on top form (he looks really healthy) I was expecting him to be a lot more incoherent. Couldn't really hear the bass that well but aside from that it rocked.

The Ferry had only been done up recently and they lowered the stage by a few feet - bad idea as some of the crowd were invading the stage and grabbing Mark E Smith and stuff, at one stage I thought it was going to be stopped it was so mental.

Nlgbbbblth - I found an Adrian Mole record in a charity shop!!!

Read that the ferry gig was pretty ace. Glad you enjoyed it.
Was the Aidy LP The Secret Record Of Adrian Mole?

Never heard it - what's it like?

not looking hopeful

clayts @ The Fall forum said:
I would not make any plans at the present time, folks - no Irish dates have been confirmed or booked by The Fall as at today's date...

I repeat nothing has been booked or confirmed by The Fall. This followed a conversation on Thursday I had with someone who phoned me and who knows exactly what the position is regarding current and future Fall gigs, not just some idle gossip or supposition on my part.

Don't build your hopes up - scurrilous rumours about where and when The Fall might be playing are pretty unhelpful.

'Watch this space' is a stock answer and roughly translates as 'we don't know'....

I may be come coming across as being mean-spirited, but I would prefer to err on the side of caution and say don't make any plans, folks. If I'm proved incorrect, all the better.

nlgbbbblth said:
Read that the ferry gig was pretty ace. Glad you enjoyed it.

Why thank you.

nlgbbbblth said:
Was the Aidy LP The Secret Record Of Adrian Mole?

Never heard it - what's it like?

Yep, thats the one. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it.
Have not listened to it yet as I'm still getting through all the cds I bought, but I'll let you know what it is like.

Oooh, I bought a copy of Totales Turns and have decided that Choc-stock is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

This looks like first week in december now. Hopefully.

anyway, just thought i'd show this again....

gallery_68_pic.jpg
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back