Fall Heads Roll (1 Viewer)

spiritualtramp said:
Indeed. Which is why I waited until the release date to start a thread on this.

Did you have a nice birthday?

I don't think you should be downloading it though til it's released. Maybe post this again after the release date

Birthday was spent working through the harrowing mind/stomach-altering after-effects of someone else's birthday the night before, the bastid

Have heard all bar two of the tracks and it's a good 'un.

Release dates mean nothing in Ireland nowadays. I'd be surprised if the shops here have it yet. Trying to buy the new Half Man Half Biscuit album recently was a fruitless and frustrating exercise. HMV or Tower are more likely to get the new Fall album quicker than the smaller places.

I need to get money into my credit card before I do an online order so I probably won't have it for another 10 days or so.

portrid said:
I don't think you should be downloading it though til it's released. Maybe post this again after the release date

beacuse downloading is like taking money from this man's pocket - and you wouldn't like him when he's angry.....
03jun30_photo1.jpg

nlgbbbblth said:
Have heard all bar two of the tracks and it's a good 'un.

Release dates mean nothing in Ireland nowadays. I'd be surprised if the shops here have it yet. Trying to buy the new Half Man Half Biscuit album recently was a fruitless and frustrating exercise. HMV or Tower are more likely to get the new Fall album quicker than the smaller places.

I need to get money into my credit card before I do an online order so I probably won't have it for another 10 days or so.

i've seen a copy in both tower records if you're still interested

Rolexico said:
While on the subject of the Miser Smith and co. Is there any truth in the rumour of them visiting Cork before Christmas?

Haven't heard that rumour before. The current tour seems to be just mainland UK - there is talk of a US tour in 2006.

I'm going to see them in 2 weeks. .|..|

I got a Fall Heads Roll for lunch today - it was a bit Manc-y

But in all seriously like, I defo did really get it n'all and I'd say it's their best since TRNFLP. Version of Blindness is the best I've heard probably. Can't say for sure though cos I've completely forgotten what the previous ones were like.

Drivers - you know when somebody let's you turn/go out in front of them by either flashing their lights like fuck or giving you this real dismissive wave like you're some kind of idiot or girl??? I fucking HATE that loike

Great gig in Glasgow.

MES was on top form (he looks really healthy) I was expecting him to be a lot more incoherent. Couldn't really hear the bass that well but aside from that it rocked.

The Ferry had only been done up recently and they lowered the stage by a few feet - bad idea as some of the crowd were invading the stage and grabbing Mark E Smith and stuff, at one stage I thought it was going to be stopped it was so mental.

Nlgbbbblth - I found an Adrian Mole record in a charity shop!!!

Got my copy in Tower on Saturday. Five or six top fall tunes. Couple of Dodgy fillers too, I reckon, but maybe there just growers . Find that happens a lot with fall records. Hope they play dublin before christmas. Picked up a copy of "A Users guide to the fall" in HMV Grafton St for only €4.99 a few weeks ago. Reckon theres still a few copies left for anyone thats interested. More of a reference book than anything else, but great for reading on the jacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back