Fake Orgasm (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
drum roll, crazy flashing spotlights...........................................

Tonight, Front End Synthetics in association with Molloys of Christchurch (near Thomas St.) are pleased to welcome back, after a week in absentia:

Fakearms
The greatest club in Dublin presents to you a DJ fest worthy of...some note......

DJ Jack Shit (Burgerbarbabybrianpapercop) & Det. John Kimble
Knacker Gannon
FESidents

NCAD kids rock the place upstairs

ADM: Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Booze: Budvar, Erdinger and Stella:€3 a pop

The live line up for the next couple of months is tremendjisly exciting so we're keeping it real for a few weeks more (by real I mean inexpensive) by letting ourselves and some guest folk loose on the dex- something good's got to come from it (think twelve monkeys, think typewriters).See the thing about Fakearms is that it's just super. I mean, those who deny themselves the simple pleasure of my company once a week prolly have a screw loose. Nevermind the fantastic music, the cheap booze, the sweets, the hot chicks and tasty boys.
Get there.

Kacker Gannon will be chewing chewing gum.
He will be growing his ronnie, wearing an illuminous green shirt, buttoned up to the neck.
He will be shouting things at 'rockers' and 'hippies'.
He will be eating a bag of chips.

He will also be playing us some of his favourite songs offa Sunset FM

Lizzie-we missed you too.

Originally posted by aoifed
Kacker Gannon will be chewing chewing gum.
He will be growing his ronnie, wearing an illuminous green shirt, buttoned up to the neck.
He will be shouting things at 'rockers' and 'hippies'.
He will be eating a bag of chips.

OH.... MY... GOD... and I'm going to miss all this (rehearsals tonight).... I feel so miserable*

*No I don't :D

My set will include some anti-war songs, stuff from the Prodigy Experience, some Def Jux shit, probably something from Fourtet and Gabriel from Electrelane.

You can call me: The Underbilly of Society.

Or tit-face.

I'm as knackered as Pip's underwear, so I mightn't be all "fresh and freaky" tonight.

Originally posted by aoifed
Piece of piss Billy, really. People at Fakearms are *very* easily amused.
Get down by around 10.00 or so.. cool?

I'm presuming that be 10.00 pm in your earth hours. I will try to get clearance from the overlords and see if I can hitch a ride on me mate Kanu D's wormhole hopping Physics-disregarder.

Originally posted by Knacker
I'm presuming that be 10.00 pm in your earth hours. I will try to get clearance from the overlords and see if I can hitch a ride on me mate Kanu D's wormhole hopping Physics-disregarder.

this would be oh, so much better if it was a psychics-disregarder

Originally posted by dudley
where can a mang* dj for money in this town of ours?

Fakearms young Dudley, Fakearms...... DJ just doesn't get an awful lot, therefore when we only have DJ's on we can save some of our little monies in our little fakearms piggy bank to be able to pay the live acts when they do play.

*by this I presume you mean man, 'coz mangs just don't get gigs anymore and wimmin deffo don't get paid for anything.

Billy- yes, 10.00pm, but whenever suits you best really. And I don't care how you get there, just get there if you can..........!cheezy

RIght..... get rich quick scheme for the dudleys:
Instead of DJ'ing, for which you would recieve a paltry sum, prolly enuff to cover your €3 a pint booze for the night, you could mug me as I walk back from the bar towards the Dj's.
You'll get more, and it'll show them other stoopid DJ's who's boss.
Also, the Jimmy Cake are playing gigs this weekend, so you could follow them around and mug Johnny Drummer, Lord of the Monies, everytime he gets paid.
Crime pays.
DJing doesn't, neither does rock n roll.

Still does if you're in the right places: like this posh lady's birthday last Friday me and me bro got like, a million quid for playing loads of r&b and motown.
Posh birds lookin for DJ's is where it's at.
Bling fookin bling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back