Facebook Disconnect (1 Viewer)

But this is pretty much the case with everything. Have you ever gotten an ad in the post which was specifically addressed to you and you don't know how they got your address? I dunno. I just dont care to be honest. There's much bigger problems going on at the moment

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

And being that you pretty much can't even check the cinema times without having a Facebook account these days you can't say 'just don't use facebook'.

http://www.google.ie/movies

Also it is in list form with information, not stupid pictures of every film out making it take all day to check the times of anything halfway interesting. (I'm looking at you, redesigned for smartphones entertainment.ie cinema listings)

Further also, I have never signed up for Facebook, although some moron with the same name as me who tends to think my email address is his has done so more than once.

That Facebook login button up there.

Has anyone ever clicked on it? What happens?

If you're already registered it should open a popup & prompt you to link your thumped.com account with your facebook account then pull some FB info over. If you're not already registered it registers you via facebook.

you then get a little "publish to facebook" check box that lets you publish your posts & threads to your FB wall.

it's all terribly exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back