Face Up To It! Holy Fucking Shit! The Tallibanned & Putri-Faction (1 Viewer)

just resurrecting this thread because someone left a bag !baggyyyybehind in bohs at this gig and i have it. it's a black bag with one over the shoulder strap bought in the gap with various leads and strings for a guitar. there was also a pay slip but i forget the name of the woman on it. will post up that when i get home.

Might be this bord:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Football Coach in Mosney, County Meath [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] A soccer team has recently been set up in the accommodation centre for asylum seekers in Mosney, County Meath.

The over 18s team Mosney United trains each Monday and will participate in a league in Drogheda.

A volunteer coach / manager is needed who can commit to two evenings a week plus days when matches take place.

To volunteer, contact Audrey Crawford (SPIRASI's ARCSS project worker) at 041 982 97 80 or 087 694 99 88.

- published 28 August 2006
[/FONT]

just resurrecting this thread because someone left a bag !baggyyyybehind in bohs at this gig and i have it. it's a black bag with one over the shoulder strap bought in the gap with various leads and strings for a guitar. there was also a pay slip but i forget the name of the woman on it. will post up that when i get home.
just realised lol, thought u had gone nuts advertising a gig 8 months in the future.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back