Face Up To It! Holy Fucking Shit! The Tallibanned & Putri-Faction (1 Viewer)

contrariwise

Website
www.easpameasa.cjb.net
gz present:

Face Up To It!
Holy Fucking Shit!
(both from bordeaux, France)
The Tallibanned
Putri-Faction

Boh's Bar, Dalymount Park, Phibsboro
Sun 27th August. Doors 3pm. Adm €6 (afternoon gig!)

(buses: 10 | 120 | 19 | 19A | 38 | 38A | 38B | 38C | 39N | 83)

FACE UP TO IT! anti-fascist, eco-friendly, gay-positive, pro-feminist, pro-bike, animal-friendly hardcore punk band from Bordeaux, France.
Members of Gas Mask Terror.
music videos and pictures here http://futi.free.fr/faceuptoit.html

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
fast crudos-style hardcore, no nothing on the internet for them....

The Tallibanned
fuckin' fast galway boyos members of The Boy You Hit Is Dead and Cub Scout Disco

Putri-Faction
dirty d-beats: members of complan, de novissimus, easpa measa

See attached poster for other tour dates.
Thanks!

Attachments

• flyblack.jpg
    flyblack.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 109
pu·tre·fac·tion
n.
  1. Decomposition of organic matter, especially fulhams, by microorganisms, resulting in production of foul-smelling matter.

foul-smelling matter would've been a much better band name for youse lot :p

whatcha mean jamie?
dyou mean like how carcass and necrophagist use the word in titles of their albums or is there another band called putrefaction?
i'm confused.

whatcha mean jamie?
dyou mean like how carcass and necrophagist use the word in titles of their albums or is there another band called putrefaction?
i'm confused.

hang on Jillers, let me get my Death Metal Historian hat on...right (yes, in case you're wondering, it's the blue cowboy one I was wearing in Cork)
Well, most notably I suppose, the Swedish death metal legends GRAVE went under the name Putrefaction for a while in the late 80s/early 90s (I think they were called Corpse for a while before that as well), releasing one of my favourite demos ever from the era , "Painful Death", under the name (it's awesome.I'll give you a blast of it at some stage.pure filth) before changing to their current, better known incarnation (who yielded the equally amazing "anatomia corporis humani" demo and "into the grave" album which was followed by a pile of consistently weaker albums before they split and then reformed recently)
Subsequently however, there have been at least 4 other bands of the same name in America,Germany, Romania and Brazil.The Brazillian and German ones are still active.These are just the ones I know about as well, so I expect there are probably several others.
So that's at least 5 Putrefactions so far, at least 2 of whom are going concerns...and the more I think about it I could swear there was a Cork band with the name at some point as well, but I could be wrong on that one.Leo?

Why buy the "Choosing Death" cow when you can get the Pentagrimes milk for free?.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back