FA CUP SEMIS DRAW (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Well I didnt get my wish

Blackburn v Chelsea/Spurs
Watford v Man Utd/Middlesborough

Hector, I take your point from the other thread, I dont want United or Chelsea hammering anyone in the final, but at the same time, I dont want the chance of both of them being there, at least there'd have been a chance of an upset had the draw been kinder.

Then again, I could see Boro doing something at Old Trafford, and hope Spurs can do a repeat performance of their win earlier this season at WHL.

boro were robbed on saturday. united have been utter muck tha last few times i've watched them and yet they managed to a) win at anfield b) get thru to the champs league qtrs and c) snatch a draw from the jaws of defeat (more than once)

it's relentless. now they get watford!

reminds me of 99.....

I'm a huge Rovers fan. Yes, we're rare in Dublin. Absolutely thrilled that we got a home tie even if Watford would've been obviously more appealing. We've a good record of "performances" against Chelsea even if results don't reflect that. I don't think the Blackburn players will be phased by the champions especially given the solid run of form their currently on. If it's spurs, it'll be a really good game as both teams have been scoring a lot of goals lately. Either way I fancy our chances. Which is strange cos you get used to being the under dog but lately it's very apparent that teams don't like coming to Ewood.

including our own fans :eek:

I'm a huge Rovers fan. Yes, we're rare in Dublin. Absolutely thrilled that we got a home tie even if Watford would've been obviously more appealing. We've a good record of "performances" against Chelsea even if results don't reflect that. I don't think the Blackburn players will be phased by the champions especially given the solid run of form their currently on. If it's spurs, it'll be a really good game as both teams have been scoring a lot of goals lately. Either way I fancy our chances. Which is strange cos you get used to being the under dog but lately it's very apparent that teams don't like coming to Ewood.

including our own fans :eek:

HOME TIE? i thought semis were on neutral venues?

Fixed draw.

Its obvious that the FA want a ManYoo vs Chelsea/Spurs final to be the first FA Cup at the new Wembley, so they can shite about the history while the stadium is still gleaming.

Also, Blackburn can't even get 20k into Ewood for a league game so they'd be fuck all use for filling 80k seats.

Fixed draw.

Its obvious that the FA want a ManYoo vs Chelsea/Spurs final to be the first FA Cup at the new Wembley, so they can shite about the history while the stadium is still gleaming.

Also, Blackburn can't even get 20k into Ewood for a league game so they'd be fuck all use for filling 80k seats.
can't get more "historical" than blackeye rovers tho,can ya?

Yeah they're the only club to have won the FA cup 3 times in 3 seasons (years ago), hence having the privelege of displaying the club crest on the corner flags which still can be seen today.
yeha and they still kinda play like they're all wearing hobnail boots and smoke forty woodbine a day

yeah, better than playing like you wear ugg boots and drink fat frogs

like arsenal for example
too right. remember when it used to a mans game. mark dennis, mark falco, mark wright, you know, the marks.

too right. remember when it used to a mans game. mark dennis, mark falco, mark wright, you know, the marks.

Can't believe you omitted...

hughes5.jpg
t_mark_hughes_120.jpg

"Do I f*cking look like I want to be on cribs?"

can't get more "historical" than blackeye rovers tho,can ya?

Well you have to be historical with them, its 79 years since they last won it...

Spurs, first non-league side to win the Cup?

ManYoo and Spurs, 11 and 8 Cup wins respectively?

The year ends in 7 (think Spurs in 67 and 87)

ManYoo on for a double (possibly a treble)?

I thought 01 was the year for Spurs, the double in 1961, then Ricky Villa in 1981, Gazza fucking his knee up in 1991?

Was the year they lost to the Keith Houchen diving header 1987, or maybe it was '86.

86 was liverpools double la. how could you forget that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back