Eye floaters (1 Viewer)

Unless i pay attention to them i don't notice them for the most part. Sometimes when there's bright sunshine they get a bit worse but they're generally not noticeable. They become like a constant noise. You cease to notice background noises.

Unless i pay attention to them i don't notice them for the most part. Sometimes when there's bright sunshine they get a bit worse but they're generally not noticeable. They become like a constant noise. You cease to notice background noises.

yeah me too, i only notice them in really bright sunshine or sometimes when I wake up in the morning but thats it!i like
em, they are a little part of me now!

I've got em. Had them for about 15 years now. Not sure if they've improved or I just don't notice them as much now because I'm so used to them. Either way, I don't enjoy them half as much as I used to. Is there a procedure you can get to add more to each eye?

Over the last few months, I've been noticing weird stringy black flecks appearing in my eyeballs, darting around the place.

Someone said to me today that they're 'floaters' and the internet says there isn't a cure. My left eye is much worse than the right, and I see these yokes most of the time now. Apparently only OAPs get them, but I've had loads of ailments that only oldies are supposed to get so it makes sense I'd get floaters, too.

They're like tinnitus of the eyes. I already have floaters of the ears.

Does anyone have these? Anybody managed to do anything about them through doctors, diet, transcendental enlightenment?

I've got them too. They're like little eye sperms :)

I have had them for as long as I can remember. After I saw Star Wars I pretended that they were the sight for a laser cannon and used to ride round in the back of my parents' car pretending to blow up livestock and whatnot...

...I think I am going to do that now again...

If they start to feel gritty it's the onset of conjunctivitis. The upside is that they get really stringy and it's immensely satisfying pulling gooey string out of your eyes.

brolene_eye_drops_2454.jpg

You can get this over the counter. It's good for bacterial infections (which you may have).

i've had slightly transparent ones for years that kinda look like cellular microscopic things, but now, thanks to this thread, i've just become aware of some little black ones too. wow, thanks a bunch dudes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back