Explosions in the Sky (1 Viewer)

nah, countdown was that thing with carol vorderman or something, i remeber the episode when she pulled out the letters, in order, P ... E ... N ... I ... S. she seems like deadly craic, she was delighted with herself.
Jim A. Morrish said:
was that show called countdown or something, ted somebody or other was the presenter if memory serves.

ted_rogers_fingers.gif

that bin was so evil... i remember we used to get chinese takeaways on fridays as a treat and watch this... or was it on saturdays and am i thinking of family fortunes with bob monkhouse? either way, this bin reminds me of bed time and ruining the cosy feeling my dressing gown used to give me. he featued in my dreams for longer than he should have as well.

I posted on Eirecore bout this - but it might be more for this board:

Anyone pick up the Explosions record - "How Strange, Innocence"??
I missed them play (again) - so could`nt get a copy.
Anyone willing to sell a copy - or swap it for something?

jaysus,
heard loads about this band. checked em out.
it's mogwai, basically. but not as good.
ah the post rock..........

meta said:
they have been added to ATP weekend 2
ive just been in a big sulky mood because im going to ATP weekend two and i just heard converge were booked for the first weekend but thats put me in a great mood.
i think eits are miles better than mogwai.

Damon_Kind said:
There album is pure Godspeed you Mogwai. Precious little new but still bloody alright.
have only heard the new one but have the first one sitting beside the stereo awaiting attention...the one i've heard is a bit too reverby and the peaks aren't loud enough, but its pleasant background music.
jeez, i can't believe i just said that:eek:

explosions in the sky are great, admitedly i dont likem as much as mogwai or godspeed, or silver mt zion, etc tec. but some moments on their latest album, specialy the first track. if you like them youd probably really like the dirty three :)

patch said:
explosions in the sky are great, admitedly i dont likem as much as mogwai or godspeed, or silver mt zion, etc tec. but some moments on their latest album, specialy the first track. if you like them youd probably really like the dirty three :)
dirty three are amazinggg! check "whatever you love you are" and hear your heart stop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back