Experienced Bassist available! (1 Viewer)

bassjunkie

29 years old & been play many years now. Have all my own pro gear with pro attitude. Plenty of recording/gigging experience. Open to play any style of music. Interested in joining/forming a band or recording session work. Can rehearse in Dublin city centre.

Anybody interested just message me here!

dang and blast! if only you were in Cork;) how goes it though. dont know of anyone round cork way by any chance?...we be established Cork band looking for a talented, dedicated bass player to complete original 3 piece rock band. we have bass gear and own rehearsal space...looking to record, gig etc.

Influences: Wolfmother, Queens of the Stoneage,
Smashing pumpkins, MC5, KOL

check out band here...
www.myspace.com/classof1984

cheers for the time man

Jon

You still looking for a band? In a Dublin based original rock/indie band. We just lost our bass player so if you want to have a go your more than welcome.
PM me for more details of your still looking!

Hey.

My band Is looking for a creative bass player. Im a guitarist(26) and the drummer is 31.

We want to play covers and original songs.
good gear
genre: mostly melodic hard rock some melodic heavy metal but nothing really heavy. No growl.
We are based in Dublin area. We practice on saturdays and sundays at the moment but I can jam with the bass player everyday. Im living in Dun Laoghaire.

influences:

Queen, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, ELO, Europe, Prodigy, Toto, Metallica, Dream Theatre, Megadeth, Opeth,
Sting, Genesis, some Classical music, some Jazz music, Carl Orf, Kings x, Testament, Michael Jackson,
Prince, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy, Black Sabath, Depeche Mode, Rammstein, Extreeme, The Police,
Procol Harum, U2, Lenny Kravitz, Vangelis, Dokken, Van Halen, Behemoth, Brayan Adams, Slayer, Nirvana...

30 years old & been play many years now. Have all my own pro gear with pro attitude. Plenty of recording/gigging experience. Interested in joining/forming a Smooth Jazz type band with keyboard player, Sax player & Drummer. Can rehearse in Dublin city centre.

Anybody interested just message me here!

Hi, Twilightsate are looking for a new bassist.
We are due to release some material early next year and our current guy is unable to commit to gig/tour to support it so we've had to part ways.

We play hard rock with a nice melodic vocal,proper singing, none of this screaming crack, influenced by the likes of Alice in Chains, Tool, Audioslave, Alerbridge, RATM, QOTSA and so on.
We have a very solid rhythm section and need somebody that will work hard with our drummer and hold things together.

PM me or email at [email protected] and I will send you some stuff,

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back