Ewa Gigon "Moonshine Flowers"Album Launch (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ewa
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0

Ewa

Website
www.ewagigon.com
Hi all!
I'm happy to announce that my new album "Moonshine Flowers" got finally sent to print.
In the meantime I'm busy prepearing for the record launch which will happen on the 16th of
april in famous Joinery Gallery.Musicians from legendary Dirty Jazz Band, Zing and UBS
will join their forces in an attempt to put my crazy ideas to life.
There'be insane cello,spooky trumpet, gloomy choir and lots of other surprises.
A night not to be missed as I'm not sure when will I manage to gather so many great
musicians to perform together again.So be sure to mark this date in your calendar,
I'll be back with more details soon.
Enjoy the evening sun.
I'm going back to work on posters,writing down the music, making phonecalls etc.
Ewa

who's playing from Dirty Jazz Band? And UBS?

From Dirty Jazz Band there'll be Conor Murray on drums, Darragh on his tripy keybord,Bill Blackmore on trumpet and Peter on bass,
From UBS Gavin and his lovely friends(I'll get their names soon) will provide the backing choir together with Zing's Michelle and Brian ,also there'll be Kevin Murphy on his smooth and sometimes insane overtone cello,and the rest remines MYSTERY.

For those who missed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrmAcxtWIIg

The sound on it is quite bad, its best to listen to it through headphones,
also those are just the quietest bits:) ,Bren did best he could to make the recording listenable,that's what you get for not being there,the vibe was great,
Thanx to Michelle,Liz ,Ashling,Lauren,Magda,Gavin,Mark,David ,Bartek,Conor ,Darragh,Bill,Kevin,Peter,Cathy,Alice,Collie for making it all happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back