Evil conduct, Perkele. loads more ,15 / 16th Jan (1 Viewer)

ok so its in munich not ireland but two of the finest oi / streetpunk bands i have never seen on the same bill plus towerblocks, casualties and loads of others over two days in munich and its the weekend of my birthday and teresas birthday.|..|

http://www.pogorausch.de/aktionen/aktionen.html#festival

looks pretty fuckin good alright..worth it for evil conduct alone. by the way been tryi g to contact you for the last week or so. did ya get the message off fi?

my phone is fucked so have no numbers and can get no calls- pm me yours and i will call you from work - i'm getting a new phone with same number this week hopefully. have some gig money for ye from glasgow - not a lot but tis yours.

oh lost the detaisl of lenny who did the angelic upstarts gig as well - was supposed to send him van rental details - anyone know his contacts?

my phone is fucked.....

You're telling me! I got a lengthy voice message from you the other day, it was you and the missus and some others in your kitchen talking about all sorts of stuff!! It took me a while to realise that it was a message but I tried calling you to let you know and all!

I didn't listen to the whole thing as I felt a bit like some sort of voyeur or spy or something....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back