everything hating / hearting has now been superceeded (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
by the fact that Westlife were on my plane back from London last night. And the wan out of the euro ad and his burd were sitting beside me and spent the entire flight having only barely concealed simulated sex.

I was on my way to London a few weeks back on a very
early flight from Dublin and Westlife were checking their bags in on my flight...they all stuffed their faces with big fat frys and greasy chips in the departures lounge.

I thought all those boy bands were on strict diets....

Not that interesting really.

they're all very short aren't they? Not to mention totally unremarkable looking.

marty whelan was sitting beside me on the plane a few weeks ago, in peasant class and everything! not only is he ravishingly goodlooking but he's a man of the people too.
winning streak is still shit though.

ehhh

when me and the family were going to florida a couple of months ago, the President of the USA was on the plane

no, not that GW Bush geezer - the real president - Martin Sheen

They were surrounded by fat spotty camera clutchin' munters at the check in desk - this is what alerted us to the fact there was someone 'famous' in the vacinity. They had their mammies with them too, the sad fucks.

the bearded lady (23 Oct, 2001 11:59 a.m.):
i love their mammys, they're like a mammy to me.
making love to them is like fire and ice.

Mmmm... for me they turn into a pool of lukewarm water

Bros were on my plane to london ages ago, in the eighites or something. them's big tall handsome bastards in the flesh, they was.

Oh bearded one - we is having a party which you et the missis are more v invited to - I don't have your e-mail address, joss has the geetails if you're up for it.

Beside me once, on a flight from Dublin to Gatwick sat Paul "Wherever I lay my hat" Young. Minus the mullet.

Someone should encourage Paul Young to rerelease that song, only he'd have to rename it - Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hair.

cyclotron (23 Oct, 2001 04:10 p.m.):
On the other hand..are u telling me that this doesn't work....??

I'm sorry but no. Yul Brynner is probably the only man that I could comfortably fuck without too much hesitation. THAT just looks like my uncle Jim.
Ugh.

would you space dock? or cock stuff? and you do know he's dead don't you. or is that part of the appeal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back