Ever wondered what a severed hand really looks like? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, wouldn't normally want to look at something like that but it is sort of fascinating. You have to hand it to the surgeon!

I just had an x ray done of my foot yesterday.

I was looking at it, and there were these two sort of yokes over and to the side of my big toe.

Now, I have some pretty immaculate feet, this has to be said, so I was a bit amazed, and asked the doctor lad wtf was the story with the lumps of bone floating about in my immaculate foot.

Apparently... they are normal. There is like two knee cap things at 90 degrees to each other on your big toe, and this is what gives your big toe so much strength, like you can easily stand on your big toe.

Anyway. I thought that was some amazing shit.
Knee caps. In your big toe.
TWO of them.

Madness.

Here's a manky fucked up foot x ray from the web, unlike my immaculate one, and you can see the two nobbly bits of bone floating over the big toes.

99DecFoot.jpg

Interesting,

It's like the skin receded back so the innards are poking out there. It's a very accurate cut too.
Fairplay to the surgeons.

poor guy's gotta live his life with a yellow hand though. that's a fate worse than handlessness.

theres another picture of that , kind of a cross section of the guys wrist with the watch still on it and the splayed wrist , its better than that one

i know the fireman who picked up the hand and had to put it in a bucket of ice
and he knew the fella whos hand was cut off

I don't know about better, it's certainly ghastlier*.

*first ever usage of word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back