Ever see that episode of home and away where Alf turns into an Aborigine? (1 Viewer)

these guys know what im talking about

Hasselhoff_coleman.jpg

"ooh Bobby,Adams got the hots for you"

"I cant deal with that right now,i have to go die in a boating accident"

Every six months someone in Summerbay gets bitten by a funnelweb.FACT.They have a massive turnover of writers so in between temps they rehash the funnelweb episode.And where there is one funnelweb there is thirty.I would post a picture but I dont think I could bring myself to look at one right now.

Remember that girl Serena?? drank a can with a wasp in it and started hallucinating and nearly died.I have checked my cans when drinking outdoors ever since.

kirstie said:
It was Bobby, akturelly.

No apparently she had a hot "bod"

Used to be into Angel myself but doubt I would give her the time of day anymore.I only fancy girls in make up ads these days.
kirstie said:
NObody would have had the hots for bobby, she looked like a man

angel was always plastered in slap - probably to disguise the fact she had a face like a flounder.
brianoak said:
No apparently she had a hot "bod"

Used to be into Angel myself but doubt I would give her the time of day anymore.I only fancy girls in make up ads these days.

True but she was kind of hippy charachter.
I reckon I could take Dieter Brummer now too so that wouldnt be a problem
kirstie said:
angel was always plastered in slap - probably to disguise the fact she had a face like a flounder.

Remember yer man Joey? Saul, his dad was the leader of some new age cult which had a commune in the outback. Joey was rescued from it and went to live with Irene. Coming up to his exams he was coming under a severe amount of pressure and was edging towards a breakdown. Owing to the fact that the series takes a break for 6 weeks every Xmas in Australia, the show was meant to amble on in real time. With no break in the Irish schedule, there was the hilarious result that one day Joey was just depressed, and the next he was leaving notes around the house to remind himself that the grungey bloke with the curly hair the 'evil cookie monster' or some such gibberish and hiding knives around the house...

There was a whole month of alf goin crazy and how he had alisa beside him but no one could see her but him. They badly need to get back to those kind of storylines. Its unwatchable even in a "im watching this cos its so bad its good way" these days. Joey and the commune storyline was class alrite.

i think it' still great although you miss it for a couple of weeks and when you come back 5 people are in hospital with comas/cancer/severe beatings, a few more have lost the plot and are seeing people who aren't there (e.g. alf, hayley, sally - but the stalker is real!), hayley's sleeping with somebody different and half the young people have gone off to The City to be junkies and been replaced by random long-lost somebodies. brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back