Eurovox/Dodgy Box etc (1 Viewer)

kryptview i'd say

I hear the new dreambox fix works alright.

UPC need to get their HD service rolled out sharpish.

Correction its a KRYPTVIEW.€160.Might be one going afaik.

I bet they'll roll out Nagra 3 just before the first weekend of the premiership.

Sky won't stand for this carry on.

Conor Pope is the worst writer in Ireland

It gives me hope that someone can be so bad at their chosen profession and yet thrive nonetheless

Would not be surprised to find out that his Dad was a former govt minister or something

(Pete bumped a very old thread last week, so I feel emboldened)

my brother got one of these for my ma cos she wanted UTV.

She has access to 1000s of channels but only uses it for UTV. To watch soaps she could see on Virgin Media 1. But no, they are different on UTV even though they are not different on UTV.

my brother got one of these for my ma cos she wanted UTV.

She has access to 1000s of channels but only uses it for UTV. To watch soaps she could see on Virgin Media 1. But no, they are different on UTV even though they are not different on UTV.

It costs about 1000 Euro a month for a pub to have a Sky TV subscription including Sky Sports. So for 8 offences over 5 years the pub in Lixnaw still saved a lot of money.

When my folks got rid of Sky TV they contacted their pub several times with cut price renewal offers and Sky eventually made a final offer of 580 per month to renew it. The answer was still "No".

It costs about 1000 Euro a month for a pub to have a Sky TV subscription including Sky Sports. So for 8 offences over 5 years the pub in Lixnaw still saved a lot of money.

When my folks got rid of Sky TV they contacted their pub several times with cut price renewal offers and Sky eventually made a final offer of 580 per month to renew it. The answer was still "No".

Fuck sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back