Euro 2008 Draw (1 Viewer)

coast to coast said:
yeh no swiss. its as good a draw as you could hope for considering we were fourth seeds. when have we ever lost to the czechs? or the germans recently? i predict the entire group will be just draws anyway.

We lost to the the Czechs at Lansdowne Road just before the 1994 World Cup, it was one of the last friendlies before the World Cup. We also lost to the Germans around about the same time, but avenged it a couple of years later by mauling them.

Haha thank fuck no Swiss, I am so fed up watching us play them in a completely shit match only for it to be a draw or a loss. Fuck I hate them. France better fucking hammer them in the World Cup.

I predict the Czechs will win the group with us and Germany fighting it out to see who can play the shittest against the likes of Cyprus but still finish second. At least Slovakia end up playing the Czechs, they should take points off each other there!

Sign him up. We need all the players we can get.

Is he any use?

I hope he's as handsome as his Da :heart:

Cormcolash said:
We lost to the the Czechs at Lansdowne Road just before the 1994 World Cup, it was one of the last friendlies before the World Cup. We also lost to the Germans around about the same time, but avenged it a couple of years later by mauling them.

Haha thank fuck no Swiss, I am so fed up watching us play them in a completely shit match only for it to be a draw or a loss. Fuck I hate them. France better fucking hammer them in the World Cup.

I predict the Czechs will win the group with us and Germany fighting it out to see who can play the shittest against the likes of Cyprus but still finish second. At least Slovakia end up playing the Czechs, they should take points off each other there!
3-1 we lsot to the czechs before the world cup in 94. HOWEVER we beat germany, somewhere in germany, a young gary kelly scored and an old tony cascarino. this after we beat holland in holland with a tommy whatshisface goal.

thought we were gonna win the cup that year we did. hot press even going so far to mock up a picture of andy townsend as bobby moore in 66 on the cover.

czech result put us back in our box tho. we were mush against them.
anyhoo, they'll be in the throes of a rebuilding what with nedved, oller, pob and smicer al giving up *at least* and the prospect of galasek leaving as well will leave them with a rather depleted midfield. still. rosicky and baros, marek hienz. some good players there.

and slovakia have marrek mintal. expect to see him in the premiership very soon. prob with this group is that even wales will fancy their chances.

still, looks like there mightbe some nice away dates in that..

Cormcolash said:
Wales are shite. I think Savage and Keano should both come back for Ireland v Wales just for Keano to kick him off the park. Haaland style.
they are, they are. but therein is the rub. so are we.

whos going to prague

im going to two games

cant figure which other one
twould be great if we played in bratislavalamp and prag
in one week

hands up whos ever said prag to an english person
has to be "prag" not "prague"
bamboozles the fook out of dem

skinnerchinner said:
whos going to prague

im going to two games

cant figure which other one
twould be great if we played in bratislavalamp and prag
in one week

hands up whos ever said prag to an english person
has to be "prag" not "prague"
bamboozles the fook out of dem
i'll tell ya what used to get my goat, but i don't think it's vogue anymore. people going to gaffs, then coming back and pronouncing the name of the gaff like a native. " yah, i'm just back from pra-ha. and i was in buda-pescht. next week i'mgoing to gallive. "
pricks.
i tell you what tho, i would loov it, just loov it if those czech-slovakian games were in the same week. keep me away from that, i dare ya.

Hector Grey said:
i'll tell ya what used to get my goat, but i don't think it's vogue anymore. people going to gaffs, then coming back and pronouncing the name of the gaff like a native. " yah, i'm just back from pra-ha. and i was in buda-pescht. next week i'mgoing to gallive. "
pricks.

ah, you gotta love george hamilton doing that though, king of the gone native.

Hector Grey said:
pricks.
i tell you what tho, i would loov it, just loov it if those czech-slovakian games were in the same week. keep me away from that, i dare ya.

I would love it, LOVE IT!

when is the arranging of the fixtures taking place

hallegedly were trying the old Mickmac tictacs and getting the
big guns away from home first
defo the best plan
then we can "get dem to croker and bamboozle dem"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back