Euro 2008 Draw (2 Viewers)

well its a good draw for me i work with tons of germans and a few slovaks and czechs!! but overall its not bad germany are very beatable these days

yeah could have been worse.

Czech's & Slovakia away will be v tough games.

Germany are very beatable home & away. Especially when we'll have about 30,000 fans heading over to Germany.

Wales in the millenium stadium will be deadly.

Did ya see England's group. Jammy shitebags.

Aye, I'm in the Could Have Been Worse gang too.
So there it is.
Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, Wales, Cyprus, San Marino.

its not too bad! both czechs and germans are old teams. slovaks could be tough, given that we are now a bit shit.

Playing Germany in front of 80,000 punters at Croker will be fucking deadly.
Shame I'll probably be 5932 miles away, but you bastards can enjoy it.

Could have been worse. We need to make sure we don't underestimate Slovakia, remember they almost got into the World Cup. Germany not too afraid of as you can always play for a draw against them, Wales should be a win for us, Czech I am worried about because they are fucking good. England are complete fucking scum, luckiest bastards at draws ever. Scotland are indeed fuckered.

ah fuck it lads, we're in the hardest group of teh lot. that's crazy.
i mean, it'll be hard if we're any good. if we're actually as shit as we thin we are there's aload of middle yurpeens having a look and thing "could be worse"

arse.

yeh no swiss. its as good a draw as you could hope for considering we were fourth seeds. when have we ever lost to the czechs? or the germans recently? i predict the entire group will be just draws anyway.

notice how the big headlines in the irish times and the star (my father gets the star, i get the irish times) were about how much money it would net the FAI (star said 28million, IT said 30 million)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back