Ethical Banking UK (1 Viewer)

carcass

Moving over to Wales in September and am very excited at the chance of using an ethical bank to place my measly money in.

Anyone had any dealings with Smile, Co-Operative bank or any others?

Any welsh specific ones?

Thanks guys

Smile is part of the Co-operative isn't it?
i've been with the co-operative since 2002. i'd definitely recommend them. never had any problems and got some of my charges refunded easily when i was paid a day late or whateva... i don't know too much about interest rates and shit like that, i just know they're pretty helpful and easy to bank with and the money doesn't pay to cut down the amazon or whatever.

Smile is part of the Co-operative isn't it?
i've been with the co-operative since 2002. i'd definitely recommend them. never had any problems and got some of my charges refunded easily when i was paid a day late or whateva... i don't know too much about interest rates and shit like that, i just know they're pretty helpful and easy to bank with and the money doesn't pay to cut down the amazon or whatever.

Hi Bernard.

Just started looking into it this morning so no nada so far. The Co-op seems great just gotta see whats best fee's wise and ethically.

I'll let you guys know my findings.

I'm with the cooperative bank. They have an office on Mary street in Cardiff.

my only gripe is their level of paper communications... but they are a business/bank at the end of the day - otherthan that I think they are up there with the top ethical banks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back