episode 3 trailer.... (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter moc
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 3
Latex lizzie said:
..yes just did that and rather annoyingly I see that jar jar binks is in it again. I will be in no hurry to see this film. I hate that fucker loads.
Hopefully that sesame street reject will get his cummupins this time round. That new robot (General Grievious) looks like such a bad-ass!

Maxx Stone said:
Hopefully that sesame street reject will get his cummupins this time round. That new robot (General Grievious) looks like such a bad-ass!
yeah but 'grievous' ?? i wouldn't be surprised if there was a master righteous of the jedi counsel or a commander brilliant of the rebel alliance....fucking george the cunt lucas, the reprehensible cunt. Sorry, the bitterness runs strong with this one.

Yeah I can feel a fucking stinker comming on..how could he ruin it so badly though! all he had to do was keep the same characters..throw in a few new bounty hunters for the figurines like, change the story a little bit and we'd all have been happy. There better be loads of stormtroopers in this one or Im taking a shit on his desk.

george mcfly said:
i'd fucking LOVE to see Ewoks: Caravan of Courage again! Battle for Endor looked shit
Out since November 23rd:

B0002YCUR0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002YCUR0/103-2166411-5943001?v=glance&s=dvd

Also:

B0002YCUQ6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

saw the trailer in the kino on tuesday. If you think it looks the ass kick over broadband, wait till you see it on a cinema screen - I have hope that the force has made episode 3 good.

Wavioli said:
Looks like hanging around with that plank of a jedi is really putting the years on poor ol Ben:

photo_02_hires.jpg

yeah old Ewan is developing a nice Alec Guinness chin thar.

Wavioli said:
Looks like hanging around with that plank of a jedi is really putting the years on poor ol Ben:

photo_02_hires.jpg

And, may I be the first to say EEP! :eek: :

photo_03_hires.jpg

his eyes aren't actually gonna change tho are they?
a little bit of continuity would be nice.

Have to say I was dubious at first, but I reckon one of the only thing's they've got about right with the new trilogy is that McGregor is actually pretty good attempting to play Alec Guiness! I mean obviously some of the stuff he comes out with is a bit over the top, but he really does a pretty decent job there.
On the other hand, I already told you all that Episode 3 would probably be shite, looks like I will be proved correct once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back