Endstand tour may? (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone get contacted by Avocado about this? I'd really like to see them in Ireland and am willing to put em on in Galway, but i'd say they would ant a few shows around the country.

phil (xiknowitsoverx) is doing it in belfast as far as i know.

its just that they have an agent now, y'know, they always ask for a good bit more than we'd end up paying your average band.

endstand are rockin live. saw em in slatterys years ago. havent heard muc of their recorded output lately. any good?any links to mp3s?

I asked about the Tim from Avail thing, still waiting to hear back from them. last Endstand album was on Days After Records around 2003, I've not heard it but I did hear an EP they did around the same time as its a lot fuller and heavier sounding than the earlier stuff.

try Combat Rock Industries site for MP3s. The Phoenix Foundation are worth checking out too ( may be coming to Ireland as well)

xiknowitsoverx said:
I asked about the Tim from Avail thing, still waiting to hear back from them. last Endstand album was on Days After Records around 2003, I've not heard it but I did hear an EP they did around the same time as its a lot fuller and heavier sounding than the earlier stuff.

try Combat Rock Industries site for MP3s. The Phoenix Foundation are worth checking out too ( may be coming to Ireland as well)

thanks phil. have the phoenix foundation stuff. any more of stubbs acoustic tour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back