Emotion Filled Acting on Fair City (2 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
ma: oh. joshua. we. should. not. be. fighting. now. that. your. father. is. dead.
joshua: no.
ma: oh. what. will. I. do. without. him?
joshua: we. will. have. to. be. strong.

they had me in tears

not sure, but his wife has just dumped him so he probably needs a bit of renee related TLC

Someone told me that all the cast from fair city were stoners. Any truth to this? I assumed they were all "on the glue"

Well i'm talking out of school here but he's not a turkey in real life. The real dustin is something of an enigma.

I only know this because a friend of mine is a runner on the Afternoon Show and he regularly fills me in with juicy montrose tit bits.

I met him in Bray once, in non-turkey mode. [strike]Zig and Zag[/strike] Podge and Rodge, too.

I noted with very little interest this morning as I was buying my morning kawfee that the headline on the front page o the star was something along the lines of 'DES BISHOP OUTS DEREK MOONEY AS FUDGE PACKER ON RAY DARCY SHOW'

Surely this comes as no surprise to anyone? Surely the more attention grabbing headline would have been 'DES BISHOP OUTS FUDGE PACKER MOONEY AS FANNY FANCIER ON RAY DARCY SHOW'

slow news day obviously. This reminds me of the time in work I tried to convince a load of auld wans that Wee Daniel was as Gay as The Christmas, and they were having none of it. None.

JOHNNY ONE!!!
hahah!
see you down the rutland centre later, fogo, ok?

GORILLAMUNCH said:
did you see when bella was like :eek: and the black guy was like !ninjaaaa and johnny 1 was like :mad:

JOHNNY ONE!

roadrash3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back