Emmett Tinley/The Prayer Boat TONIGHT on Other Voices!!!!! (2 Viewers)

stunning

Website
www.hootnight.com
Just to let you know that Emmett Tinley, singer with The Prayer Boat performs
on the 'Other Voices' programme tonight.
The show airs at 23:20 on RTE Network 2 (Ireland).

Tune in to see Emmett perform songs from his forth-coming solo album.

OH MY GOD! :D

Emmet has one of my two all-time favorite male voices in the world. The other being Liam Davis in Chicago.

Enjoy...really, enjoy.

!baggyyyy

eh,

no.

"mike scott wannabe" she used to say. the prayer boat are a reminder of dreary sunday mornings watching the beatbox and thinking "i wonder does smiley bolger have kids?"

I think its a real pity how that songs from a room thing was put together.

In essence it is a great idea but, the choice of musicians is from a really tight sect of Irish music namely Glen Hansard and some of his dull wannna-be Glen Hansard friends.

While i'm not a big fan of the whole singer/songwriter thing, I do thing it is good that they be represented but, Each week they are just getting worse and worse. Why are there no people from outside Glens circle of mates?

Would it not be nice to see a songwriter one week and then a loud noisey band the next and a live electronic set the next. Surely variety is the spice of life?

I tell you one thing Mark Geary (or is is Mark Dreary) is one big pile of shit...Why would Dave O'Grady release such bollox??

Originally posted by DontMugYourself
I think its a real pity how that songs from a room thing was put together.

In essence it is a great idea but, the choice of musicians is from a really tight sect of Irish music namely Glen Hansard and some of his dull wannna-be Glen Hansard friends.

While i'm not a big fan of the whole singer/songwriter thing, I do thing it is good that they be represented but, Each week they are just getting worse and worse. Why are there no people from outside Glens circle of mates?

Would it not be nice to see a songwriter one week and then a loud noisey band the next and a live electronic set the next. Surely variety is the spice of life?

I tell you one thing Mark Geary (or is is Mark Dreary) is one big pile of shit...Why would Dave O'Grady release such bollox??

seriously - stop posting about this show.
seriously. it's just a tv show. nobodys livin large off this shit.
seriously.
andy

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..bring on the thought nazis.

fine, i'm a nazi for thinking that contiously posting "wah wah wah it's so unfair wah wah wah this tv show is the worst" is the 14th most retarded thing in the world, fine. i'm a nazi.
i'm also the biggest frames fan.

andy

ps -

g0426616.gif

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
seriously - stop posting about this show.
seriously. it's just a tv show. nobodys livin large off this shit.
seriously.
andy

Well Andy... Thats 'seriously' not the point

Of course nobodys living large off the show, how could they, this is Ireland. I'm not complaining about the show. Im complaining about the absolute shit choice and narrow focus of musicians on it. There is no diversity AT ALL

Maybe from now on I'll only post about this show

'seriously'

Originally posted by DontMugYourself
Im complaining about the absolute shit choice and narrow focus of musicians on it. There is no diversity AT ALL

jeah jeah - and being some indie rocker makes you fuckin Captain Diversity 1988

cool. i'd swear.

andy

nah, she's only just learned how to send e-mail
the wonder of message boards is still a month or so away

if it is, i'd be interested to find out what make of a stain she has on her left leg

would it be a widdle?

or a poo poo?

(no disrespect to your mum kirstie.)

Originally posted by herv
if it is, i'd be interested to find out what make of a stain she has on her left leg

would it be a widdle?

or a poo poo?

i think it says langer or lager.

Tactfully edited there, Hoyv.

But I have to object: that is a right leg stain, not a left leg stain. I'd recognise it anywhere.

Unless of course you think that's the back of DontMugYerself and not the front... in which case, I'm bound to say that I don't know what sort of arses yee have in Waterford but I'd be fairly sure they look a bit like elbows.

Originally posted by herv

would it be a widdle?

or a poo poo?

(no disrespect to your mum kirstie.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back