Emergency Service Arms (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
FAKEARMS

this Thursday, 6th of Feb, is proud to present:
Erdinger, Budvar and Stella at 3 squid a go ......er..... I mean

The 9 BAR (Delicious 9 take over Fakearms once a month)

AMBULANCE (live)

Featuring some sexy animators playing records and showing off their drawings.

NCAD dj's and guests upstairs.
Beautiful womens, mens and sweeties all night.
Free in.

Fakearms "the greatest club in Dublin, sure isn't
Mulletbelt onny fer shitehawks " (Mary Harney 2003)

I'm tired. Someone perpetuate this thread for me please.

:D

Members of Ambulance are in a militant Islamic paedophile network and are in fact bogus refugees who play Michael Jackson music really loudly.

Interesting fact about Ambulance. They met eachother in an ambulance on the way out to the hospital. One of them got his willy stuck in the vacuum cleaner and the other was the ambulance driver. However, a tragi-comical scenario began to pan out when the ambulance driver fell into a swoon when the victim began to play percussion with those mad electric things they use to resuscitate heart attack victims. Natuarally this alarmed the cock-in-hoover victim and he had to take over the controls of the ambulance and drive the original driver to the emergency room. But the pair came across a bogus package of drugs hidden in the ambulance and managed to uncover a militant Islamic paedophile network that was funded by selling the aforementioned cocaine to cows and various other farmyard animals. The music they play was just the score to their crazy and devil-may-care adventures.
Or at least that's how the story goes....

I jus realised what a ninny I am.

Fakearms is on in Molloys at Christchurch for thems whats not in the know. And it's brilliant aswell.
Thanks Serpico for pointing out my spa-like omission.

Billy, I like your style, you're aaaaaaaalright.

My brain hurts, it's...wait for it..... thumping! arf arf.

Yeah it was great to talk to ye Lizzie.
Tonight should be rappa.

So sorry I missed most of yer set on Saturday though, Brian was still buzzing off it on Tuesday so it must have been briiiiiilllliant.

By the by, anyone who approached me about playing Fakearms, I haven't forrgotten about you or anything, we're still trying to get a calendar together and I'll be in touch with everyone as soon as we know.

bump

here Aoife, remember to bring them FES records along tonight for the stall like

cheers:)

Will do, thanks for reminding me dude.
Do you have a price list drawn up or do you want me or Karla to do it?
Maybe we could entice the children into buying records by having free candy floss at the stall..... or something.

Originally posted by aoifed
Will do, thanks for reminding me dude.
Do you have a price list drawn up or do you want me or Karla to do it?
Maybe we could entice the children into buying records by having free candy floss at the stall..... or something.

i got a price list drawn up already, i'll bring it along. PM me your email address and I'll send you the price list file for yisser own use

candy floss eh? we don't want this to turn into johnathankingsyouremissing.com know wot i mean? ;)

Thanks millions Lizzie.
We had a deadly night too. Thanks to everyone who came down, it was lovely to see so many Thumped folk there.

There was an unprecedented amount of sweets handed out aswell...... you kids just looooove your sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back