Electric Picnic rumoured line up... (2 Viewers)

egg_ said:
You obviously weren't at it last year, dude. Decent, reasonably-priced food, beer not dearer than you'd pay in town on a Friday night, and a good number of jackses (at least in the music areas, I wasn't camping). I did see a the biggest shit I ever saw lying at the bottom of a portaloo when I was taking a piss though

and deadly car park parties

nlgbbbblth said:
how do I stop the flow?

I like to blow
I like to blow

Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies

Apparently. Never knew or (until now) cared what he was saying there. I'm off now to buy Pearl Jam's back catalogue

nlgbbbblth said:
I just splattered my monitor with spittle reading this.

The Impossible Dream.
1172.jpg

Stan Bowles said:
Nope ramps is right, well that was the reason he gave for not showing at the dedbeat festival a couple of years back anyway.
We should start a thread for all the no-show excuses that local promoters have had to pass on
to angry punters.

Mira Calix not playing Ladyfest was genuine: a major UK motorway accident made them miss
their ferry. The accident was on the news here, and most people who had paid in didn't mind
getting an extra long set from Americhord instead.

But for every genuine excuse, I'm sure there are loads of cases where the big name artiste
just didn't feel like it, and left the poor promoter to explain everything and arrange refunds.

McGonagles said:
We should start a thread for all the no-show excuses that local promoters have had to pass on
to angry punters.

Mira Calix not playing Ladyfest was genuine: a major UK motorway accident made them miss
their ferry. The accident was on the news here, and most people who had paid in didn't mind
getting an extra long set from Americhord instead.

But for every genuine excuse, I'm sure there are loads of cases where the big name artiste
just didn't feel like it, and left the poor promoter to explain everything and arrange refunds.

It's a pity MCD didn't reveal the truth behind Ozzy Ozbourne's Boris Yeltsin-like no-show at Ozzfest a couple of years ago.

I wonder will The Who join that elite group of Oxegen/Witnness no-shows like David Bowie, White Stripes and, er, Bez and Rowetta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back