Electric Picnic rumoured line up... (1 Viewer)

nEiLo said:
Dear haters,

last year's festival was a laugh

Thanks
Neil

last years festival was indeed deadly. id easily go back this year, provided they dont allow the kids in.

electric picnic was fucking savage cabbage last year despite being too hung over / locked to totally appreciate kraftwerk and no vitalic. looking forward to this year.

yeah i guess this does seem to good to be true. in fact i think we should start a thread already about how cool stuff is going to clash.

Massive Attack
Anthony & The Johnsons
Basement Jaxx
Groove Armada
Deerhoof

These are definite according to my source...also if you look at the line up all of the acts have connections to Declan Forde and U:Mack who work with Aiken sometimes putting on gigs and especially the Electric Picnic.

The Orb are supposed to be good live. Never seen them though. I also heard Alex Patterson is a terrible dj, so hopefully it's a live set. A huge ever growing pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the ultraworld is a current favourite.

The orb were awful at the sfx last year. No little fluffy clouds or old stuff, but then we did leave while they were still on.

Boring house tunes with eminem acapellas over the top do nothing for me I'm afraid.

GrRrrrR said:
will no doubt be treated to ********-style prices, ********-style watery pints and mile-long tailbacks to the ******** shit-covered jacks.
You obviously weren't at it last year, dude. Decent, reasonably-priced food, beer not dearer than you'd pay in town on a Friday night, and a good number of jackses (at least in the music areas, I wasn't camping). I did see a the biggest shit I ever saw lying at the bottom of a portaloo when I was taking a piss though

Stan Bowles said:
The orb were awful at the sfx last year. No little fluffy clouds or old stuff, but then we did leave while they were still on.

worst night of my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back