Electric Picnic 2008 (1 Viewer)

That Body and Soul area is like a little festival in itself, me thinks I'll plonk my ass down there quite a bit.

Didn't know Matt Elliot was playing, that's cool.

Yeah I'll be passing it around in time. Still needs plenty of formatting to try get each day to display right on the one A4 sheet though.

Also still want to add.

The Asylum
Bodytonic (whatever's in the dance village)
Leviathan
Comedy Tent
World Music Stage? (if I haven't just made that up)
Cinema

and anything else I can get my hands on.

I guess I could email it as it is right now. Looks like I've a job handing out crap for a few hours so would be nice if I could distrubute a couple hundred unofficial timetables while I'm at it.

Unicron cheers for that.

thanks man, just got my hands on a rough copy to keep me going.

Vicious rumour going about that Grace Jones is due to play a special guest slot in the Body & Soul place

Oh mammy

*You're Only Massive are playing at 2pm on Saturday at the This Is Pop Baby Tent.
Megan will be making a special appearance.
Fink will be live drawing.
David Murphy will be playing guitar.
There will be hula hoops and surprises.

It's my first time going, nobodies going to rain on my parade.
See you there, Thumpedmeisters

Maebh

Long shot but, anybody going down late Friday with room for two?? or any suggestions welcome. Can't get out of work till 7 or so on Friday.

edit-from Dublin I mean

Fantastic video (watch in "high quality") of MBV playing "To Here Knows When" in Japan last month -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DEnwUAzPG4"]YouTube - My Bloody Valentine - To Here Knows When[/ame]

(soundboard audio)

Bilinda....bloody hell...

Le Galaxie and friends at 4pm Friday in the Electric Arena!!!!

WAR BANG WAR BANG WAR BANG WAR BANG!!!!!

Hen%20Party.jpg

met.ie

Friday will be a largely dry, warm day, with some good spells of sunshine at times. Temperatures will climb to the high teens, possibly the low twenties further inland, with light to moderate westerly winds, backing later to a more southerly flow.

Saturday will see temperatures falling back a degree or two, it will still be mild, with light to moderate south to southwest winds. It will be a mostly dry day, however, some rain will develop along western coastal areas during the afternoon and evening, this will ease off overnight.

Sunday should be a mostly dry day, with some sunny spells at times. It will however be slightly cooler, with temperatures struggling to reach the high teens, with light west to southwest breezes. A band of rain will spread through the country on Sunday night.

have you seen the size of the tent there playin in, its only massive, something tells me it might be a little bit of a disaster, anything ive tried to watch in said tent has been a ruined by shite shite shite sound..........................the roundhouse, now that was a different srory,thank the lord

Saw That Petrol Emotion last night - bleedin' deadly. Admittedly, I loved them back in the day and reverted to my teenage self, I even found myself dancing the way I did when I was 15 :) I urge all picnicers to make sure they fit them in.

And yes, Steve Mack, I still would.

Saw That Petrol Emotion last night - bleedin' deadly. Admittedly, I loved them back in the day and reverted to my teenage self, I even found myself dancing the way I did when I was 15 :) I urge all picnicers to make sure they fit them in.

And yes, Steve Mack, I still would.

clashing with Juana Molina unfortunately by the looks of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.