El Diablo to play Newbridge and Galway (1 Viewer)

fluffy

Website
Visit site
This Thursday El Diablo plays the Riverbank Arts Theatre in Newbridge, County Kildare (home town of one El Diablo) and this Friday, they play Roisin Dubh's in Galway.
If you're in the vicinity please come along, and hear their unique brand of dusty country rock.

You might also buy their album: 'The Crooked Straight' which is in the shops now....

thanking you!

fluffy said:
This Thursday El Diablo plays the Riverbank Arts Theatre in Newbridge, County Kildare (home town of one El Diablo) and this Friday, they play Roisin Dubh's in Galway.
If you're in the vicinity please come along, and hear their unique brand of dusty country rock.

You might also buy their album: 'The Crooked Straight' which is in the shops now....

thanking you!

hmmm
what's Newbridge like then?

nlgbbbblth said:
hmmm
what's Newbridge like then?

Ah! My home town of Newbridge. What can I say?

Well there's a bridge there, which was once new.

At one stage there was a saying: "All to one side, like the town of Newbridge" because the mainstreet kind of had only one side to it... Now however it's been evened out with some big modern buildings.

There's: Father Moore's Well, which is a holy spring, where one can procure a spiritual cure for what ails you.

The Japanese Gardens and the National Stud are nearby. I believe that latter currently houses some really tiny horses.

The Curragh plains are a stones throw away. See fields without ditches.

And all of El Diablo will be there tomorrow night!

Come early and take in the sights!

fluffy said:
Ah! My home town of Newbridge. What can I say?

Well there's a bridge there, which was once new.

At one stage there was a saying: "All to one side, like the town of Newbridge" because the mainstreet kind of had only one side to it... Now however it's been evened out with some big modern buildings.

There's: Father Moore's Well, which is a holy spring, where one can procure a spiritual cure for what ails you.

The Japanese Gardens and the National Stud are nearby. I believe that latter currently houses some really tiny horses.

And all of El Diablo will be there tomorrow night!

Come early and take in the sights!

sounds like a fun place to live.
where I will be come the end of the year

fluffy said:

The big straight road that runs through the Curragh is an emergency runway, to be used in the event of Dublin airport being destroyed in a nuclear attack.

The central margin / grass verge sits on top of tarmac and can be bulldozed away if necessary.

Allegedly.

fluffy said:

aren't they playing an "in-store" in mulligan records in galway too? i saw it on a poster?
i knew a girl from newbridge once but she ran away... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back