El Diablo & the Dudley Corporation: Whelans June 4th (1 Viewer)

fluffy

Website
Visit site
Yello folks,

countrytastic El Diablo and rocktastic Dudley Corporation play Whelans tomorrow (wednesday) along with bright young thing Herm.

please come along.
Its just 9 eurons for the pleasure.

I'll hup and I'll pup and I'll blow your houp dowp

El Diablo will be playing songs from our forthcoming alboom, swigging moonshine from a clay jug, sleeping with our sisters and taking potshots at the crowd from behind the drumkit if the crowd don't get the hell off our land.
I can't speak for the Dudley Corporation, but I imagine they'll be looking tensely at each other and borrowing our buckshot if their new bass player makes a mistake ;)

And neatly straddling the yawning chasm between Tom Waits, the Beastie Boys, Nick Cave and Britney Spears (yes I know he would need several more legs than normal to straddle this particular 4 Way gap, but you ain't seen our Kevin naked. And neither have I), we proudly announce the debut of Herm. Sounds like Herv, but he doesn't sound like Herv. Altogether more Hermful. His songs are absolutely brilliant, and he will be playing some of them. Check out his track on the "Rockets Are Heavy" compilation for an idea of what he will sound almost nothing like!

Re: I'll hup and I'll pup and I'll blow your houp dowp

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
El Diablo will be playing songs from our forthcoming alboom, swigging moonshine from a clay jug, sleeping with our sisters and taking potshots at the crowd from behind the drumkit if the crowd don't get the hell off our land.
I can't speak for the Dudley Corporation, but I imagine they'll be looking tensely at each other and borrowing our buckshot if their new bass player makes a mistake ;)

And neatly straddling the yawning chasm between Tom Waits, the Beastie Boys, Nick Cave and Britney Spears (yes I know he would need several more legs than normal to straddle this particular 4 Way gap, but you ain't seen our Kevin naked. And neither have I), we proudly announce the debut of Herm. Sounds like Herv, but he doesn't sound like Herv. Altogether more Hermful. His songs are absolutely brilliant, and he will be playing some of them. Check out his track on the "Rockets Are Heavy" compilation for an idea of what he will sound almost nothing like!
..yokels.

Re: Jeez Louise!

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
Yo, stop fronting on my bottom with your jive talking from my peeps in the gheeto.

I'm down with that excrement!

..don't be givin me none of your hoedown homie...are you commin for a pint before the gig tonight or are you to busy to celebrate that fact that I was born today....

Re: Re: Jeez Louise!

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..don't be givin me none of your hoedown homie...are you commin for a pint before the gig tonight or are you to busy to celebrate that fact that I was born today....

I'm on it, black person!

Are you sure that selling this gig on the basis of there being a Carey lesbo lickfest is a good idea, Bryan?

I bet this will be shit compaired with

Tonite Wednesday, 04/06/03 from 8:30

The Coldspoon Conspiracy
and
Hermie and Tweed

The Music Room, Firestone Pub, Abbey Street (Across for Abbey Theater, upstairs)

admission Cheep, beer cheep b4 10, it'll all be over before last bus, so come one come all.

Originally posted by sparse
I bet this will be shit compaired with

Tonite Wednesday, 04/06/03 from 8:30

The Coldspoon Conspiracy
and
Hermie and Tweed

The Music Room, Firestone Pub, Abbey Street (Across for Abbey Theater, upstairs)

admission Cheep, beer cheep b4 10, it'll all be over before last bus, so come one come all.

Cheeky bastidge.
:p

Thanks to the Dudleys for last night...another great gig. Hope you guys were happy with it. Yr new bass player = deadly.
Sorry about cymbal stand problems...

Originally posted by GrRrrrR
HOwzdaheaddawwwg?

Still more or less intact. Not however helped by Birthday Boy getting all uppity and emotionally blackmailing* everybody into lashing down some absinthe at 4 this morning.

* Not really. And nobody took much persuading anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back