eirecore gmail account (3 Viewers)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
would anyone be interested in doing this, right on the LOC message board they have a gmail account and we share music that way, say every emails an album to the gmail account and anyone with the password for the account can access it and download what they want. would anyone be interested in this being done? if so i'll set it up in a while and i'll let you know when i've done that and whoever wants the password can pm me, and that way only people off of the board can have access to it.

im not entirelly sure but i know the most songs ive downloaded in on attachment was six, but with 2.8gb of space theres loads of room id say maybe 15mb or so could be wrong i'll check it out later when i get home and give a definite answer as i cant access gmail at work

We'd have to up each individual song so. That could get messy. I'm testing it with a 67mb file at the minute..

nah its not to bad, actually, you can up five or six in the one go, mid you if its a neurosis album forget it, i tried sticking the new one onto cd last night its 118 mins long or something like that

Working perfectly. If ya can use that GSPACE add on as the stuff adding to it looks properly re: file directories and stuff. This could turn out nifty

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back