EHhhhh (1 Viewer)

AnimalFlares

Website
www.myspace.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Flares List:
Jan2nd. Penny Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. Adm : 5clams

Temple Bar Music Centre and it's free admission:

Jan7th.
Gyro Gearloose
The Flares
Uncle Nova
Scrutrag

Also :
Jan14th.

The Beautiful Losers
The Kings Mistake
The Betes Noire
Nearly Dead Jim

internet message boards are not the place to look for a fanbase if you don't have a grasp of grammer, punctuation and spelling.

=> your post doesnt really make sense

damien said:
internet message boards are not the place to look for a fanbase if you don't have a grasp of grammer, punctuation and spelling.

=> your post doesnt really make sense

ha. correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the correct spelling of "grammer" actually grammar... ? tut tut.

Im not the one trying to start a fight, all i did was post up about my band playing.

Fuck sake, just because you people have 2,000 or whatever posts doesnt give you the right to snobbery, give me a break will ya! pffft.

And no im not under another profile if it was me to whom you were refering to check any of the other online boards and look up my user name.

AnimalFlares said:
Im not the one trying to start a fight, all i did was post up about my band playing.

Fuck sake, just because you people have 2,000 or whatever posts doesnt give you the right to snobbery, give me a break will ya! pffft.

And no im not under another profile if it was me to whom you were refering to check any of the other online boards and look up my user name.

whatever you do, dont get worked up over it.

they can smell fear.

AnimalFlares said:

Don't worry the profile thing is more of a running joke. Its nice to see you can write properly when you try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back