Eggs (1 Viewer)

Favourite means of consuming eggs?

• Total voters
i only just recently learn how to properly scramble eggs. usually scrambled eggs are dryand have had the taste cooked out of them, but i do mine so they stay moist and flavoursome.

i make kick ass scrabbled eggs.

I love scrambled eggs. My wife makes some great scrambled eggs, which we tend to have on Sunday morning after I come in from a run.

There is nothing better than scrambled eggs on a Sunday morning. Well, maybe there is!?

I too just learned how to scramble eggs properly. I prefer French toast
but that is not on the list.

If I had to choose (I hate choosing like this), it would have to be hard boiled. At least you can keep it in your pocket when you're at work!

Yuck. Used to work with a lad (body builder type) who'd keep 10 boiled eggs in his pockets and eat them through the day, "Protein ya know?" he'd say. The smell off him.

Fact: The Paul Simon song 'Mother and Child Reunion' was inspired by seeing a dish on a restaurant menu that had both chicken and eggs in it.

I too just learned how to scramble eggs properly. I prefer French toast
but that is not on the list.

Yuck. Used to work with a lad (body builder type) who'd keep 10 boiled eggs in his pockets and eat them through the day, "Protein ya know?" he'd say. The smell off him.

Hulk Hogan eats 24 hardboiled egg whites every day to keep lookin the way he does. Hogan knows best lads.

Pat Pockets said:
Hulk Hogan eats 24 hardboiled egg whites every day to keep lookin the way he does. Hogan knows best lads.

Aye but Hulk Hogan washes himself once in a while. This lad did not.

A medium soft, verging on hard boiled egg, is a yummy thing. i like the whole battering the top/slicing hat off/removing lil shell bits/teaspoon scooping. The trick is not to eat your toast soldiers before your egg is cooked.

My favorite are what me an th wan refer to as Moonstruck eggs...

A variation on the eggs cooked in the movie.
Thick crusty bread sliced, hole in middle made with espresso cup or shot glass.
Fry the bread a bit, crack an egg into the hole, drop in some chopped anchovie. Garnish with fresh chive.
Use either maple syrup or YR sauce (not HP) and your lafin'

and a coffee

Still, nice to see Omelette gettin a bit o recognition

is it called gucky or something?
ye know when ye have hrd boiled egg and you mash it home with warm butter in a cup.
well thats what i had this morning.
it rocked my world.

I was fed that as a baby...
The Mammy called it goo goo egg.

Havn't had it since I left the high chair...

i'm a scrambled egg man myself. once ate a dozen of them in one sitting.

add tabasco sauce to kill the cholesterol virus.

Eggy bread aka french toast, done in a George Foreman yoke. Excellente.

Edit: The pun was unintended. I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back