Earache (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

has anyone seen that new Earache dvd?

what a crock of shit

i cant believe the same label that once released "extreme conditions" by brutal truth now releases records by bands that look like this:

6134063_l.jpg

fuck off

Earache hasn't really released anything good in an incredibly long time. I was really surprised they picked up Municipal Waste,the only decent thing I can think they released in such a long time.

yeah, the municipal waste video is pretty much the only good thing on that dvd... and the cult of luna song is alright.

but yeah... this is the label that released From Enslavement To Obliteration people. jesus.

there's one band on the dvd that are actually a cross between Evanescence and Linkin Park, except even worse than that description suggests... cant remember their name now but i actually nearly pissed myself laughing when it came on.

haha, just found their name, they're called Addiction Crew:

105590800_l.jpg

funnily enough nearly all the pictures on their site are just of the singer in poses such as this one:

405332126_l.jpg

yep...

Earache is the fucking pits these days. Cult Of Luna has been heralded as their saviours but I can't get into their recent albums. Mistress aren't bad and I'd say they'd be fairly vicious live. Same goes for Municipal Waste. They are releasing some of the Willowtip Records bands in Europe and the likes of Crowpath, Watchmaker and Electro Quarterstaff are class. But it's not like Earache unearthed these gems!

barndog said:
speaking of earache does anyone have a copy of grind crusher to trade?

Could do with a copy of the first Grindcrusher myself. Traded my own years ago. There's nothing unreleased on it though is there? I don't remember.

20051020-Concrete-Sox_Live-89-Zagreb_03-Les_and_Hadjo.jpg

Concrete Sox - The original Earache pin ups :)

THE ACCUSED/HERESY/CONCRETE SOX/SEPTIC DEATH/NAPALM DEATH/UNSEEN TERROR /SPAZZTIC BLURR/CARCASS/O.L.D./INTENSE DEGREE/SORE THROAT/MORBID ANGEL/BOLT THROWER/GODFLESH/FILTHY CHRISTIANS/ENTOMBED/LAWNMOWER DETH/SWEET TOOTH/MASSACRE/NAKED CITY/FUDGE TUNNEL/CATHEDRAL/CONFESSOR/PAINKILLER/SCORN/BRUTAL TRUTH/CADAVER/SLEEP/ANAL CUNT....

R.I.P. Earache.............

Ermm - don't know about that - i burped in Leo's around 4 in the morning..you don't want to know how that went!
Bounced off the walls a few times - wrecked the lads head.
Downloading some Pentagram and locking myself into my room for the weekend i think.

Alan Remorse said:
has anyone seen that new Earache dvd?

what a crock of shit

i cant believe the same label that once released "extreme conditions" by brutal truth now releases records by bands that look like this:

6134063_l.jpg

fuck off

havent seen it, and dont want to see it. sad when a label with so much promise, ruins its self. i've got an old tape of grindcrusher at home, but with no song listing. if i can find it,and it still sounds resonable, i might be able to run off some copies. talking of old earace, while on hol's i got a copy of old's lo flux tube on cd. ace:D , and there was a stall selling what looked like a bootleg copy of their old lady drivers cd. also got a copy of blood from the soul album, whitch is rubbish, so if anyone wants it, pm me.

I got in this morning at half six, spent an hour walking around trying to get a feckin' taxi....maybe cause I was stumbling might have something to do with them not stoping :)

I think I'll have to root out my ol' Earache vinyls and give a few of the dusty fuckers a spin or 3.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back