Dylan Haskins running in the election (1 Viewer)

tintin_haskins.png

(http://thecomiccast.files.wordpress.com)

Some fevered little ego in the Herald did a bit on how awesome this Haskins is( '..he is disgustingly intelligent..' I believe was her measured assessment of the demon-eyed, little opportunist) ...it was nauseating reading...she laid into Fintan O Toole being interviewed on 'Radio Finucane' as though he mattered or something.

Anyway, perhaps it's my aging sensibilities showing but when I look at that Dylan guy I just think 'Jedward'......and shudder for the umpteenth time this week!

First time I heard of Dylan Haksins was not through the punk scene but through the 'Orts' scene. Some acquaintances of mate of mine were all in a lather over this new wunderkind as if he were punk-rock-year-zero made flesh. They showed complete disdain for me when I said I was in a punk band.

But fuck his admirers- the guy has a lot of drive and has achieved more in his life than I ever will so fair dues to him.

the little bollix

Just get him in a headlock and administer the nuggying of a lifetime.

Ahh.. it's always the fate of those working conscientiously for the common good to be regarded with contempt. Fair play Hasko, if you ever achieve any kind of power please don't rape us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back