Dunchee & gEr (2 Viewers)

Lads this is going fucking nowhere. Get the fuck off the interweb you're holding up the traffic...!ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy

Ok i'll try sky news for 10 minutes in bed and if I don't come back you speak the truth !zed:heart:

If phil wasn't in new york we could split this thread. I wish I had my mod powers back now.

180px-Ron_CS.jpg

I'm not very fond of this message board conversation... Is CBS still on sky at this hour?

I'm not very fond of this message board conversation... Is CBS still on sky at this hour?

I'm not very fond of it either and im not going near my T.V. for hours, im only coddin' ye. Manic typing is the new sleeping for those with a posture like David Beckham

If this thread splits I think alot of off the mark threads should be split on a consistent basis

Ideally. Sure who makes the rules here anymore an absentee ex-boyfriend of mine, that's who!

!ironyyy​

If phil wasn't in new york we could split this thread. I wish I had my mod powers back now.
Just as well I don't tell you about other "naughty" things in life that I sometimes get up too, I mean you would prob get uncle Phil to ban me if I told you I once took an E last summer :eek:

Oh btw ur safer without mod powers, trust me, you let things get to you too easily and I am not referring to my few pints and drinking escapades.

Gotta admit it turned into a hilarious thread and you always know when it's reached climatic status when Ciaran "craggy Island" Mackle enters with his "wisdom beyond his years" views

:)

You still drive while drunk, don't bother show up to any gigs I put on. Cheers.

Don't recall Janer ever driving to a gig beside this incident. It's fair enough banning people for drinking and driving but what procedure are you going to put in place to ensure that no one is doing this? Surely you can't just pick one guy out of the crowd to check because i'm aware of this happening with more than one person at more than one time.

Anyway it could be worse and he could have took loads of acid and ended up with his mate sucking his cock like I did

Up the gay punx oi oi oi

what.JPG

It's not really picked at random, he openly admitted it on a forum.

If your gonna compare drinking cans at a gig with driving while drunk you've lost the plot boss. Drink driving isnt obnoxious, it's extremely dangerous.

If your gonna compare drinking cans at a gig with driving while drunk you've lost the plot boss. Drink driving isnt obnoxious, it's extremely dangerous.

Wasn't thinking about drink driving while asking the question at hand. Wanted to know if you did it so promoters can be as heavy handed about letting you into gigs. Cans that are drank in the stadium isn't good for the venue as you know so whats why I was asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back