Dublin Post-hardcore/hardcore band looking for 2nd guitarist and drummer. (1 Viewer)

af_thefragile

ust as it says on the box, need a lead guitarist and a drummer for a band that has not got a name yet.

Guitarist should be able to play both rhythm and lead guitar (mainly lead) and help with songwriting and stuff and should be co-operative.

Drummer should be able to play fast and complex styles of drumming.

I'm the vocalist/rhythm guitarist of the band. I've got a bassist. Looking for a post-hardcore and hardcore type of sound to the band. We're both 19, so it'ld be cool if you guys are around the same age group, although it doesnt really matter much!

Influences are Thrice, Rise Against, Hatebreed, With Honor, At the Drive-In and few more bands of the kind. Its sorta good if the members of the band have similar direction and plans with the music.

Its gotta be fast, loud and most importantly loads of fun!!! Plans to get an EP recorded (self recorded and produced, as me n my bassist are both sound-engineers) and getting loads of gigs lined up by the end of summer.

PM me if u're up for it. You can even e-mail me at [email protected]

We have very little written yet, although gonna get loads of work done over summer.

So, if you're interested, you know what to do!!

Afaque.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back