Dublin Film Festival (1 Viewer)

Dktr. Faustus

Now in addition to the opening and closing titles, There Will Be Blood and the Battle in Seattle documentary are 18€! Cunts.

And the programme looks pretty uninspired to me, and certainly not extensive.

The finnish movie they chose is crap. The swedish one - You, The Living is quite great tho.

Bloody website was a nightmare - kept crashing and losing stuff from my cart.
Some good stuff on there - Looking forward to The Orphanage and There Will Be Blood (pricey at €18!!!).

website was a pile of shite..films to be announced at 12 o'clock online..I think it was past one when you could finally see what they were showing.Really wanna see Lars and the Real Girls but i'm away. Got tickets to the surprise film..it better be the Dark Knight..

Not going to the surprise film, last years 300 was too much

There were some interesting films but i am very disappointed. Also, why the fuck are those couple of films 18€? I was looking forward to these but fuckit. Used to go to see 10 films the previous two years, now i just can't see it coming

Not going to the surprise film, last years 300 was too much

There were some interesting films but i am very disappointed. Also, why the fuck are those couple of films 18€? I was looking forward to these but fuckit. Used to go to see 10 films the previous two years, now i just can't see it coming
Yep agree. 18 is way too much; especially for There will be blood, which goes on general release end of feb anyway.
There are some good movies though; looking forward to The Orphanage most of all at the minute; plus Blade Runner

There will be Blood I believ has PT Anderon and DD Lewis attending, hence the ayteen dead taoisigh.
Surprise film is the new Indiana Jones.
4 real bitches.

LOTS of the films are 18€
Guests or not, that's just ridiculous. They used to have visitors before without this madness. This change co-incides with a new festival director stepping in hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back