Dublin Duck Dispensary + Big Monster Love + A Series of Dark Caves (June 21st-Anseo) (1 Viewer)

bloopitybloop

A HEFTY HORSE PRESENTATION
ANSEO
SUNDAY JUNE 21st - 8.30pm

€5

DUBLIN DUCK DISPENSARY

www.myspace.com/dublindd

"the noisiest, most fun racket you're likely to hear this year... we're 1000% content to just say it's fucking brilliant."

'Yykes Basket' out now (for free!) on Rack and Ruin Records.

-----------------------

BIG MONSTER LOVE
www.myspace.com/bigmonsterlove

"fills ye heart with both sad lament and glee - the easing songs of the lost and not quite damned slip from his instruments."

-----------------------

A SERIES OF DARK CAVES
www.myspace.com/aseriesofdarkcaves

"pure indie bliss, varying from the soothing and dreamlike to the upbeat and antsy... or a combination of the two."

-----------------------

***FREE RECORDS BY ALL 3 ACTS ARE AVAILABLE ON THEIR MYSPACES***

:)

Re: Dublin Duck Dispensary + Big Monster Love + A Series of Dark Caves (June 21st-Ans

THIS SUNDAY!!!

l_f69252f3d1694a06b8fe3b95baeed029.jpg

Re: Dublin Duck Dispensary + Big Monster Love + A Series of Dark Caves (June 21st-Ans

That's a deadly poster, can I have a copy?
By the by I'm also playing in Galway the following Friday, 26th of June, upstairs in the Róisín Dubh with Paul O'Reilly and Papercut. :)
These are likely to be my only gigs in 2009 so if you have a hankerin' for a big monster spankerin' come on down.

Yessir, we's gots one for ya! :)

That's a deadly poster, can I have a copy?
By the by I'm also playing in Galway the following Friday, 26th of June, upstairs in the Róisín Dubh with Paul O'Reilly and Papercut. :)
These are likely to be my only gigs in 2009 so if you have a hankerin' for a big monster spankerin' come on down.

Papercut can't do that show unfortunately. Justsayin. Wow feels weird talking about yourself in the third person. Will hopefully make it on 21st anyway :)

AW SHITE!!!!!!!!!! Knew there was somewhere I was supposed to be on sunday. Feck it anyway!!! :( Missed far too many gigs recently

Wish i could dude! Had to pull out of it coz of work. Next time though, next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back