Dublin Band Seeks Keys/Guitarist (1 Viewer)

Public Executor

Hi there!

Intense alternative Dublin-based rock band seeks like-minded soul to play keyboards and guitar and maybe even sing with us! Girl or guy, age early to late 20s.

All original music.

Wide array of influences, mainly film soundtracks, The Mars Volta, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Tom Waits, Public Enemy, Joy Division, TV On The Radio.

If interested, please drop a PM!! ninjaaaa

Hi there!

Intense alternative Dublin-based rock band seeks like-minded soul to play keyboards and guitar and maybe even sing with us! Girl or guy, age early to late 20s.

All original music.

Wide array of influences, mainly film soundtracks, The Mars Volta, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Tom Waits, Public Enemy, Joy Division, TV On The Radio.

If interested, please drop a PM!! ninjaaaa

I'd be interested in this! I cant PM you coz im all brand new and shiney here :)

Im a guitarist grew up on a diet of thrash metal but I'm increasingly getting drawn to a more progressive side of guitaring playing. Maybe i've mellowed over the years but where I used to search out heavy gut ripping riffs I now crave smooth harmonic melodies.

I've been listening to, and trying to emulate to the best of my ability, a lot of Vai, Satch and Johnson so thats the kind of direction I'm traveling these days.

Let me know if your interested or want to know more.

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back