Dubh for sale (1 Viewer)

sittin' in front of a mac in portland oh-ray-gun y
Website
www.facebook.com
ah, and the gaeilgeor wonder "black what for sale?" Anyhoo, if you're a regular here on thumped you may have stumbled on my various recording related blatherings; I'm pre-selling days of my engineering work for €125. A day means 10hrs/this does not include studio facility hire, but you get me and the various kit I'm bringing (some mics, preamps, portable protools setup) to use in conjunction with whatever yourself (if working in your space) or the hired studio has. If interested, pm me and I'll give you some references to show I'm not gonna rip you off:D , plus I'd be glad to send some of my studio kit your way as collateral.
Thanks!

Your höliness--
Yeah, the €125 is on top of any studio hire fee, I think I'll try to suss out a variety of studios to suit diff. budgets. The €125/day def. applies to anybody who pays in advance of my arrival(the 29th of Jan!), my regular rate will probably be €150/day, but I'm Mr. Flexible on that point, fully down for barter, trade maybe, who knows? Like I've said before, if I were in this for the money I'd have quit 10 years ago! As long as I can work enough to cover my ass and not sleep rough, I'm sure we can work something out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back