Drunk in work (1 Viewer)

Lillian

Turned up late, threw up, fell asleep on the ground in the office, was abusive to customers, dropped plates, made piss poor coffee, asked inappropriate questions that lead to me learning that my coworker enjoys bitinfg during sex. Why do I do this to myslef?can't remember if I slept last night, need to sleep

Turned up late, threw up, fell asleep on the ground in the office, was abusive to customers, dropped plates, made piss poor coffee, asked inappropriate questions that lead to me learning that my coworker enjoys bitinfg during sex. Why do I do this to myslef?can't remember if I slept last night, need to sleep
you = genius.

I've never been properly drunk in work, the worst I've been is when you get up in the morning and go to work feeling suspiciously bright and perky after a night out, and mid-morning you realise that you're still drunk, and then the hangover kicks in around lunchtime.

I wish I felt like a genius. just this week I've gone to work drunk twice, I probably have a problem of some sort but I'm the supervisor so no one can bitch at me about it.
Jesus he just showed me the bruises and bite marks from the last time he had sex, no one asked for that, poor show

its not so bad being drunk in work. Its mid day hangover that kills you.

Best to just curl into a ball in some corner and wait for death or the end of your shift.

When I was younger, used to drop a couple of tabs of lsd before my shift, then smoke a few sneaky bowls in the jacks when I was coming up, and coming down. Good times.

let me guess.. pilot? no wait.. surgeon?
Nothing that glamourous. Bag boy at a Vons supermarket chain in California. They even gave me a razor box cutter/utility tool.
Crazy times though. Doubling up every day. By the end of the month you'd eat nearly a whole sheet in a single sitting. Chewing up big wads of paper. Anyone here ever try eating a big piece of card? Fibre.

i always used to think office workers were so respectable. being drunk in work is no fun tho, i feel your pain. you could try being anti-social and surly and pretend like you're doing loads of work but i don't know if that will make things pass any quicker or easier.

A mate of mine went to work the other week drunk and with no sleep and ended up kipping in a wardrobe for an hour during his shift, funny stuff

i've done a day with zero sleep or shower after being out all night
but eh that's about the extent of it

well done though, bravo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back